Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon Sugar build - huge palace home

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,
See below video tour of a large Elsweyr style Palace at the Moon Sugar plot on the PTS.
(edited: I also added some pics for those that don't like watching videos)
I love the Moon Sugar plot, it has so many possibilities. Thanks to the housing devs who gave us some great stuff with recent patches.
Hope you like it and it gives some ideas. I have loads of other custom builds on YouTube.
Regards,
Zypheran
https://youtu.be/Ln2pBrmWAgU
8bwif219b9fa.png
vsjejnudqj01.png
vd49zrgm2u3s.png
pma3viznu9pu.png
ot0cqixp74g4.png
hr4z5ea23ttx.png
kcbksuscbl02.png

Edited by Zypheran on July 14, 2019 8:19AM
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A fabulous custom build, Zypheran! :heart: A palace even better than what Jode's Embrace would have been!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...that is just stunning! Unbelievable! You did an amazing job!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you @bluebird and @carly
    Moonsugar Meadow is the first home that has allowed me this kind of freedom to build.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zypheran

do you have the blueprint for this build? I want to appropriate it and make it to my own liking. I am horrible with custom builds and this is exactly what I was envisioning
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is spectacular. I am looking forward to seeing what I can cobble together myself, looks like there is MORE than enough room to get expansive. <3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work @Zypheran ! It's so stunning and serene! Absolutely love it! 💗
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful :-) !!!
    PC/EU
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to call this chap a guild mate, had a lovely stroll around his latest masterpiece this morning, truly magnificent B)
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's grandiose, beautiful, impressive and very well done! Really: bravo! <3
  • Jaensn
    Jaensn
    ✭✭✭
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    beautiful
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Anellium
    Anellium
    ✭✭
    Amazing build!
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive and beautiful, serene! I am so poor with the build controls in this game that something like this would take me forever. Best bonus in making your own home is that you don't have to have loading screens all the time!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zypheran

do you have the blueprint for this build? I want to appropriate it and make it to my own liking. I am horrible with custom builds and this is exactly what I was envisioning

@dcam86b14_ESO unfortunately I don't have a blueprint for this house. I do plan to do a video in the near future showing how I build this style of house. I typically use the same techniques as you can see from my other Elsweyr style houses
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy to call this chap a guild mate, had a lovely stroll around his latest masterpiece this morning, truly magnificent B)

Thank you for visiting Hanzee.
    It turns out it hasn't been wiped in this weeks PTS update so if anybody else would like to visit this while it is still on PTS, let me know.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

It turns out it hasn't been wiped in this weeks PTS update so if anybody else would like to visit this while it is still on PTS, let me know.

yes I would love to visit this my ign is @makinoji
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yes I would love to visit this my ign is @makinoji

@dcam86b14_ESO I sent you a friend request on PTS and added you to visitors list. It's set as primary.
    Thanks for visiting 😊
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    ~ jumps up and down with excitement ~

Me! Me, me, me, me, meeeeeeee!!!!

Please :)
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just amazing! What a job very well done, i love it.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharalei wrote: »
    ~ jumps up and down with excitement ~

Me! Me, me, me, me, meeeeeeee!!!!

Please :)

Done @Sharalei hope you enjoy.
    For you, I'll roll out the red carpet 😃
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On console so sadly no But wish could visit & look round as is absolutely stunning!

Just wanted to know how you made arched doorway in picture 5.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to visit this home in PTS....omg the pictures and video do it no justice. Ty for the many wonderful ideas you've inspired me to create.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Zypheran

The red carpet was really there! I'm so humbled. Visiting this home in person was a real treat! Thank you. :)

Ohhhh my goodness, I loved this home! I'm going to assume you intend to recreate it for yourself on live server. Isn't it wonderful to finally have open land to build upon, with normal day/night cycles and no silly coloured sky and creepy sound effects? I cannot wait, and will be building my dream home there too!

I was amazed that you took the time and effort to build properly on pts. Walls, floors, furntiure, etc., all lined up nicely. When I mess about on pts, I tend to slap stuff down, close enough is good enough. But your home felt as though it was the finished product, ready for living in.

Upon arriving, the pure size of it blew me away. Wow! I loved the courtyard, your horses were so welcoming. The flooring, stairs and walls were so organic, they had a real lived-in feel, as though the house had history.

Exploring upstairs, loved the living area. Ohhh and that view of the waterfalls from that massive open window was breathtaking. Perfect room placement! Not sure if you got lucky or planned it that way, but it was magnificant.

The bedroom with balcony was so relaxing. The en-suite bathroom so impressive! I am going to have to steal your idea for the bath. It's genius. :)

Spectacular home Zyph. I hope to create something similar for myself at live Moonsugar Meadow. Please, for the love of all things, do not let them cancel this one! :#

A postcard from my visit. Your pet was very happy to share his fire with me in the library. :)

09nbd0gxir4d.png

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is spectacular !!!

What did you use to create that fireplace in the 3rd screenshot you linked here. It has a ruffle type canopy at the top. How did you do that? Is that some new roofing item on pts? I am on the pts atm but i haven't seen anything like that. It's amazing how you create your fireplaces. Could you please do a tutorial or explanation? You may not want to afcourse but I bet many players would love it.

You have a great vision for houses...I love that courtyard and i could envision myself spending a lot of time there just enjoying the stunning gardens. Well done...it's amazing. Thank you for sharing. Im going to watch it again with my husband when he gets home...he'll love this too. We are very much into our housing.

Nvm I found out what that shingles type frill was on the fireplace...the imperial fountain...very clever that.
    Edited by wishlist14 on July 21, 2019 11:34PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    On console so sadly no But wish could visit & look round as is absolutely stunning!

Just wanted to know how you made arched doorway in picture 5.

@Hallothiel the arched doorway used to make the store room, is the stable that comes with Ald Velothi house. It makes for a great storeroom in a kitchen and blends in very well with the new Elsweyr structural items.
    Thanks for watching
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    That is spectacular !!!

What did you use to create that fireplace in the 3rd screenshot you linked here. It has a ruffle type canopy at the top. How did you do that? Is that some new roofing item on pts? I am on the pts atm but i haven't seen anything like that. It's amazing how you create your fireplaces. Could you please do a tutorial or explanation? You may not want to afcourse but I bet many players would love it.

You have a great vision for houses...I love that courtyard and i could envision myself spending a lot of time there just enjoying the stunning gardens. Well done...it's amazing. Thank you for sharing. Im going to watch it again with my husband when he gets home...he'll love this too. We are very much into our housing.

Nvm I found out what that shingles type frill was on the fireplace...the imperial fountain...very clever that.

@wishlist14 sorry for being slow with response. Yes it was the imperial well. I used it along with the hearthfire fireplace and the new Elsweyr provisioning station and an upturned Elsweyr coffin to make an indoor grill.
    Thank you very much for your encouraging comments and thank you for watching. <3
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    That is spectacular !!!

@wishlist14 sorry for being slow with response. Yes it was the imperial well. I used it along with the hearthfire fireplace and the new Elsweyr provisioning station and an upturned Elsweyr coffin to make an indoor grill.
    Thank you very much for your encouraging comments and thank you for watching. <3

Thank you for the reply @Zypheran 😊❤
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your roofing made out of? Especially the one with the reddish trim?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, another amazing build! :smiley: Very clever use of the Elsweyr bridge and wooden pergola! I love all the balconies with magnificent views of the waterfall and the reading nook (or large library rather, but still with a relaxing cozy feel) — would totally be where I’d hang out if I could visit your palace in person! :blush:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 14, 2019 6:59AM
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    @Zypheran So I'm using this creation as a template to build my house on Xbox NA all my rooms and buildings including the insides are structurally different and used my imagination to make sure everything was unique and really cool. The only thing that's similar is the courtyard and the stairs leading to my master bedroom/your kitchen. (That rock was a pain) but even that wasn't a copy and paste as I managed to put my own spin on it. Also I used the alyiad gates as windows as well but everything else is my own and differs from the structures as I didn't want to be a copy cat. Hope that's okay, when I saw your original video which I loved It lined up with what I wanted to build and was a great resource when I would get stuck trying to figure out how to pull the foundation off. So thank you for that! I'm already 3 million gold invested along with 3k crowns and pretty much just have the decorating left to do.