The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dungeon Finder generic question.

SatansPegasus
SatansPegasus
✭✭
By now i'm aware that what i'm about to ask is gonna sound as stupid as the flat earth theory but is it worth using for dungeons like spindlegulch?
That are as far as i've seen never run except by guilds.
"Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you can group tool whatever you want, unless you are roleplaying in a veteran dungeon
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • SatansPegasus
    SatansPegasus
    ✭✭
    I've tried but i think the longest i was in the queue before giving up was about 40 minutes. Worst part is i see people soloing it like it's a mudcrab and here i am thinking it can't be hard and i get my rear end handed to me by a poxy spider. I'll probably try it a couple more times but looking for a group that wanna go on a dungeon crawl is hard af.
    "Do not believe madness to be a curse, mortal. For some, it is the greatest of blessings. A bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless."
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. If you run it on normal, you will likely get a group in 10-15 minutes. For vet, it will be about 20 minutes, unless its a pledge that day, then a shorter wait.
  • SatansPegasus
    SatansPegasus
    ✭✭
    I guess every time i've tried it's just been a slow day or the wrong time.