The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblades, are you using Mark Target?

Tylersoh
Tylersoh
✭✭✭
Are any of you Stamblades using mark target now that Surprise Attack doesn’t apply major fracture?
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. It is a good flex spot skill.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    On my DW/bow no.

On my semi retired bow/bow one...its still on there but probably going to replace it tbh.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on a stamnb I'm only mag, but, with the debilitate change I like to run it with mark. Yeah it's two slots but I will run it on builds where I front bar master destro, so instantly I gain a slot from having a cc/spammable. It's a pretty potent combo mark>softCC>spammableCC.
  • Tylersoh
    Tylersoh
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn’t mark target provide a huge damage increase since it lowers resists?
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tylersoh wrote: »
    Wouldn’t mark target provide a huge damage increase since it lowers resists?

Yeah it does, but before stam had breech applied to surprise attack, and a lot of magnb used elemental drain for the breech/mag sustain
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, reveal one to *** over other nightblades. Trying it out recently and it works really well.

Wasted against organised groups as healers will just purge. But zergs it helps punish those that leave the pack.