Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Catched in Queue

krajchib16_ESO
krajchib16_ESO
Soul Shriven
other then reinstalling Eso I can't get any help with this one gm say do a repair did that nothing changed or take a screen shot of the problem well did that aswell or the one I really like take a video of your eso problem and post it on youtube and send us the link! What!
stopped playing eso a while back because of rl stuff but with the dragons I had to give it a try!

See I have a main Char nightblade I like to try pvp o more like to be a pain in someone's you know what! but I still like to play pvp and now I can't o ya I have a lvl 50 sorc,dk and now a necro but I enjoy my nightblade!

stuck in Queue for cyrodiil I mean I'm not in Cyrodiil and I try and queue up its says that I am already queue and there@ but not so I would have to spent 100,000 gold I think to abandon the campaign or something which I will not spend!

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @krajchib16_ESO

We've sent you a message with an update on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Arizona
    Arizona
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Today with the new campaign same problem here: After pressing "F" the system remains in the status "entering the campaign". After relog and restart of the game i get the message " you are already in the queue…"

Server: EU
    campaign: Kalgrontiid

best regards :)

"Wolf...Teacher, Pathfinder, Moon-dog of my soul.
    Howling, Singing, Teaching how to know."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arizona

Please check your inbox for information on your current support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post