Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tamriel Kingdoms: Roleplaying in the Era of 2E 583

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
Ye0arAT.png

So I had an idea to unite the Roleplayers who actually enjoy the political role, in the Tamriel Kingdoms. We will be playing the lore of the current game story: meaning everything that has happened before ESO and currently, we are now aware of. We are not the protagonist's in those stories but we are knowledgeable of the Soulless one. The time frame will take place in E583. To keep it on par with the current Elder Scrolls lore, we will need actual representatives of each Faction House...The Daggerfall Covenant: Breton, Redguard, Orc...The Admeri Dominion: Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit...The Ebonheart Pact: Nord, Dunmer, Argonian and the Imperial Refugees (albeit you do not have to be a refugee if you choose to swear fealty to another House but Cyrodiil is in shambles still by Molag Bal and the dark anchors.) The vision is to bring the races together on a political scale, and we encourage you to invite players who want to do that.

Example: if you are a Dunmer in a Nord House, that is fine as long as you know that the Nord House will have influence over you and you are just a vassal. The idea is for each Noble Leader to create a guild of followers who are interested in that races role. Example; House Redoran, House of Winterhold or Clan Fharun led by Chief Bazrag who is now negotiating a new contract with The High King Emeric since Kurog was defeated. I will be the Commander of The Order of the Candle, which is the actual Sentinel Knighthood in Hammerfell TES lore. Each guild must be formed from a House in actual TES lore.

I plan to encourage lots of politics, romance, even opportunities for our clans to fight some where secretly in Cyrodiil. There is so much story we can create and make it fun for Roleplayers.

Leave a response if you are interested and if we get enough people involved, I will create a Discord for all of us to unite and discuss plots. This way we can be safe from trolls who enjoy trolling. We can voice and discuss ways to integrate our cross alliances in this realm.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Serverus Ecru, of Sentinel
Edited by ServerusEcru on April 19, 2019 5:58PM
"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds interesting. My schedule is somewhat limited and slightly unpredictable however. How important will regular participation be?
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    worrallj wrote: »
    This sounds interesting. My schedule is somewhat limited and slightly unpredictable however. How important will regular participation be?

Hey, there. Obviously I temporarily shelved this idea as we took a break from ESO in general. But now my guild is coming back and I plan to start recruiting again for Roleplayers specifically. We are casual, so regular participation is not necessary. But we do want to organize some days where we can meet and work out some plots.

Hit me up in game: @ServerusEcru
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have asked- what server? I'm pcna