Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an addon to show the # of used/total housing slots?

JoStoic
JoStoic
✭✭
It seems ridiculous to me that in a house, th browse (R) menu doesn't tell show you how many slots are available for a selected item, nor does it mention if it's special, etc. I would think that Zeni would use that as an opportunity to upsell subscribing. I assume someone has an addon for this but I couldn't find one.

Recommendations?

Best Answer

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Essential Housing Tools shows you a few things.
    1. The "EHT" button always shows you the number of Traditional Item slots used/total. (bottom right).
    2. Picking up any item shows you a "HUD" display (top right) that includes the Limit that particular item counts against.
    3. Additionally, if you install my DecoTrack add-on, it integrates with EHT to automatically include the quantity of the item you are holding in each of your homes, characters, bank, and house chests and coffers.
    (plus there's also the Housing Hub, which is a whole host of other info)

xarzao40l047.png
    Answer ✓
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it does? Look on the left side

eydux85r97y3.png
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's base game or an addon I use but when I go into the Housing Editor mode and hit R, the window pictured above by yodased pops up for me. The addon I use most commonly is HomesteadItemMover. But I'd check first to see if it's base game.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's base game.
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    I mean, i specifically said *selected* item - like in this view:

xltaxbkx7d05.png

Is it special? Is it special collectible? (I mean in this case, duh special collectible, but) What other items fill that same slot? Could I filter the slot type it fills? neop. So many questions left unanswered. Especially for new players.

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    EHT tells you on the bottom right of the screen as soon as you enter any house.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the Home editor options it's detailed the number/type of items you got in the home you are in. No need to use an addon for this...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • JoStoic
    JoStoic
    ✭✭
    Thank you!