Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Preview for 3rd tablet area of Lunar Champion

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is a quick preview for the Moongrave Fane section of Lunar Champion home. This is unlocked using the third tablet which is found in the supplies section of your PTS template characters inventory.
https://youtu.be/8BB9Bzb4xog
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing this, have an awesome :smile:

Hmm my opinion on this: looks like this tablet may be a pass for me... too enclosed, Instead of the illusion of space it’s the opposite illusion, and there’s nothing that stands out in there for me, not like the first room with the view of halls of Colossus. This room is not for me, hope the final room is better

S.A.96
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh wow yeah, pass. No guilt here.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • DarknDarker
    DarknDarker
    ✭✭✭
    meh, not as nice as I'd hoped. honestly? I don't even really know what I'd use it for, so hopefully the last wing is better
  • thirdgirl
    thirdgirl
    ✭✭
    I like it & am looking forward to getting it.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the video!

I wonder how this area looks at different times of day. It could have great sunrises/sunsets.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I'm not sure how I feel about this wing. It's not nice enough for me to actually do 2 DLC dungeons but it does have at least one actual room. And there are some nice water features and the pretty gate. But, still not really a "living" space so we'll see what the final wing looks like.

I've been happier with the "house" since I learned that the rubble could be cleared in the main room, and I can see how it can be made into several living areas. And, I do like the first wing as a nice outdoor area. I'm hoping that the final wing will be more "home" like - actual living spaces, but I suspect I'm in the minority on that.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 9, 2019 5:52PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting @Zypheran ! I see a lot of potential here and looking forward to seeing what you do with the space! 💗
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love it ❤️
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How high can you reach?

Do like this area. But would like it even more if could build up....
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Not too thrilled. Would have been nice if the bookcases were filled with a few items at least. I like the body of water but I find the destroyed state of the space a bit depressing. My first thought was to cover up the sides. Mhm. Maybe it will grow on me.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    How high can you reach?

Do like this area. But would like it even more if could build up....

I would also like to know as i have various platforms that now thats to the new items comming would fit better in this area.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.

The planning focus of this one is more firmly fixed on Moon Sugar Meadow.

However this one was convinced she would not use the first wing - and then an idea formed and it was perfect.

So this one will not make this wing a priority. She will work on the meadow when it opens but still it is possible that at the right time and with the right idea this one can make use of this space somehow.

Perhaps even move Claws Data Centre Services from Coldharbour to here?

48181589721_f633c17be8_c.jpg
    Claws Data Centre Services

Oh yes your server is not in Germany anymore …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I continue to love it. Another gorgeous outdoor living space.
    moonsister wrote: »
    Would have been nice if the bookcases were filled with a few items at least.

Bookcases are always a conundrum.

Looks to me like you might be able to push one of these over the built in bookcases.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/elsweyr-bookshelf-ancient-stone-full-2/

The question is, will those be craftable or crown store only? I think some of the other elsweyr pieces currently listed as crown store only on eso fashion have turned out to also be craftable.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still staying in my villa but already have some ideas for this home so i might move soon. This area looks perfect for my crafting area B)
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep in mind folks... It's free!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

There is that. Though piecemeal, which isn't helping.

Even with me loving it it's hard to imagine the whole home furnished without being able to see it all. And without being able to see it all I and probably many others would be reluctant to try seriously furnishing it at this point. Which exacerbates the other problem.

Not everyone would love the Elsweyr furnishing style and at this point can probably only imagine this house in that style. If players were able to showcase the home decorated in different styles more players might appreciate it.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On second thoughts I realised, no, no it isn't.

The first two rooms are free. The others are locked behind not yet released DLC dungeons, which you have to pay to access.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »

On second thoughts I realised, no, no it isn't.

The first two rooms are free. The others are locked behind not yet released DLC dungeons, which you have to pay to access.

Well technically you also had to buy Elsewyr to get it in the first place. But most people with Sub (which include DLCs) pay for the craft baga dn crowns lol.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really free. It’s locked behind dlc it should never have been locked behind, (should have released with the house in the Elsweyr dlc not a second dungeon dlc) dlc we pay for whether via ESO+ or purchase outright.

even if it was free, are we not allowed to have our own opinions on things and share them in constructive ways? is this not a public forum?

S.A.96
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on July 10, 2019 11:52PM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not really free. It’s locked behind dlc it should never have been locked behind, (should have released with the house in the Elsweyr dlc not a second dungeon dlc) dlc we pay for whether via ESO+ or purchase outright.

even if it was free, are we not allowed to have our own opinions on things and share them in constructive ways? is this not a public forum?

S.A.96

I think it's common enough to consider something free even if it only comes free with purchasing something else. It is the entire principle behind "buy one get one free". So I still stand by my earlier assertion that this home is free. It's conditional, but still free.
    But why does your post suggest I'm against people having an opinion @Shadow_Akula ? I strongly oppose any assertion that I'm trying to suppress other's opinions! I'm just reminding people that it's free. I do this to try add balance against a lot of dismissive reactions to this house. Nowhere do I say or even suggest that people can't have an opinion on this house.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

S.A.96

I think it's common enough to consider something free even if it only comes free with purchasing something else. It is the entire principle behind "buy one get one free". So I still stand by my earlier assertion that this home is free. It's conditional, but still free.
    But why does your post suggest I'm against people having an opinion @Shadow_Akula ? I strongly oppose any assertion that I'm trying to suppress other's opinions! I'm just reminding people that it's free. I do this to try add balance against a lot of dismissive reactions to this house. Nowhere do I say or even suggest that people can't have an opinion on this house.

Why do I think your against opinions? Uh because every time someone has a negative opinion on something “free” which justify it anyway you want you know it isn’t free, you pipe up with “remember people it’s ‘free’” you say you do it to balance the views yet from what I see in these threads the people do a good enough job of balancing view points without you trying to sway opinions with your “its free” posts. In fact you look at this thread before your post, how many positive posts from people who like it vs negative opinions like my own? Oh that’s right the positive opinions outnumber the negative. Sick and tire of you white-knights of zenimax, just accept that people have different opinions and views and move on.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it! Most of the places I either currently have or plan to get I’m making living spaces for my characters so it’s interesting to have something different. :) Some questions for those I’ve you who’ve unlocked (I hope to soon but have been rather timid about getting into dungeons while still a newb):

Is the room to the left permanently blocked by rubble or is that removable?

Likewise, can the empty bookcases be removed? It would take WAY too many items to fill them even minimally since the item limit is shared between all the spaces, but if they could be swapped out with say Ayleid, Elsweyr or Murkmire ones, that could work well.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 , no to both. Neither rubble nor bookcases are removable, but relatively easily covered. The bookcases look cool with vines over them
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 just do what I did and stick a dead body in there! :D
    ezt9oswv7kzg.jpg
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ErinM31 , no to both. Neither rubble nor bookcases are removable, but relatively easily covered. The bookcases look cool with vines over them

Good to know, thank you! :) I think I’ll try blocking that door with one of the temple pieces from Moon Sugar Meadow. Good suggestion on the bookcases! I think putting vines over them makes more sense than filling them with literature anyway since I’m going to continue the temple ruins theme.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezt9oswv7kzg.jpg

Oh wow, I didn’t realize the shelves were so deep! That’s super creepy looking! :lol: Where did you get the serpent decor? I particularly like the curved ones atop the chest (or sarcophagus)! The room looks like the Maormer may have performed dark rituals there... :o
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    ezt9oswv7kzg.jpg

Oh wow, I didn’t realize the shelves were so deep! That’s super creepy looking! :lol: Where did you get the serpent decor? I particularly like the curved ones atop the chest (or sarcophagus)! The room looks like the Maormer may have performed dark rituals there... :o

The stone serpents on the wall are on the Luxury vendor this weekend, actually! You've likely already seen that, though. The curved ones on top of the altar are an achievement item from Craglorn. :)
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um don’t think they are bookcases. @chuck-18_ESO has the right idea with the dead bodies......
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Um don’t think they are bookcases. @chuck-18_ESO has the right idea with the dead bodies......

Absolutely! My mind was too stuck on the library I am putting together in my Alinor Townhouse — these certainly aren’t bookshelves!

I’m not yet sure what I shall do with this room. I’ll have to look into what sarcophagi are available and beyond that, see what inspires me. :) For now it temporarily houses the Velothi urns and other undercroft furnishings I’ve been collecting. I plan to keep this wing fairly minimal because I’m working on a more involved build in the first wing. I do think it’s a nice unique area that could look finished with a few centerpiece type furnishings such as statues and/or fountains — one could certainly do more of course.

The dungeons to open this wing were fun and challenging and I’ve been enjoying this design of getting a building which is expanded via finishing quests! I enjoy buying and decorating homes too but I think this adds fun variety both in acquisition and type of building. :smiley:
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw this wing, I was pretty disappointed, however I have been messing around with the Hall on the PTS and I converted that room with the body nooks into a library/office. The filled stone elsweyr bookcases fit those spaces perfectly, and with a few curtains, rugs, display cases and some nice lighting, its become a really pleasant spot.
    Overall the whole Hall is just really fun and engaging to decorate. I just hope next week they let us check out the 3rd wing without having to finish the Southern Elsweyr story line...