Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moon Sugar Meadow Daytime Cycle Preview

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
So you all get a chance to see that this sandbox has proper day night cycle as opposed to Coldharbour or Hunters Glade we have posted first the night version and here is the day version with normal lighting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXHArHPQkbw
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting this preview - I was hoping for something like this where I could build a house by the water. I'm going to hold out for this over the other house coming up this week.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is this available? I had no idea there was a new sandbox coming out!!! This is awesome. Is it crowns only?
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If ever they wanted a gold sink, this would be a guaranteed hit. I wish fervently they would release this for gold but I've lost my faith.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for posting @Currygaminginc ! I can't wait to see what everyone does with this; it's really just lovely all on its own!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was leaning toward buying the new house coming up this week, but unless it's less than 5K crowns, I won't be. Since we don't know when the new Wraithhome (which I would happily sell plasma for a month to afford) and this house (which I'm very, very interested in) will be released, or what their prices will be, Jode's Embrace gets shelved for me. Another case of the uncertain nature of how ZOS handles their marketing and releases losing them out on money...
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This looks really nice, and the first housing plot I'm actually thinking of buying in over 2 years. I'd set it up like a Bandari trading camp.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on July 9, 2019 8:32PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks beautiful to me.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really beautiful and I love that ZOS is hearing us when we ask for open terrain to build on. I do hope it's available for in-game gold as well as crowns, though given the pattern I'm not hopeful. :(
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent in a support ticket asking if this would be crowns only and the, very nice, CSR was unable to reveal anything about unreleased items. Worth a try.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.