Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Waited all week and no account deletion

ryzen_gamer_gal
ryzen_gamer_gal
✭✭✭✭
Even deleted all 8 toons on both servers

4th of july week is always a pain.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eh?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Uh... you can always just not come here? Change your password to gibberish and you're good. This reads like one of those "I'M DELETING MY FB ACCOUNT" posts on FB.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭

Uh... you can always just not come here? Change your password to gibberish and you're good. This reads like one of those "I'M DELETING MY FB ACCOUNT" posts on FB.

why on earth would i delete my fb account? who even says i have a fb account to delete. what does facebook have to do with this at all, ill never know
  • shimm
    shimm
    ✭✭✭✭

After working in retail I heard “I’m never shopping here again” more than a few times... and then they’d be back in a week. Some people don’t have any pride.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    FWIW i swore off amazon for 5 months after getting sent the wrong wifi router twice and after spending hours on the phone with them.

They had two wifi routers for nearly the same price. both boxes looked similiar and even i didn't catch it at first. But when i went to use it, then i realized i was snookered by the switcharoo. The one i got had fast ethernet ports instead of the gigabit ethernet ports like advertised. I really should have sued them over it for false advetising, fraud, aka bait and switch aroo.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074MGY628/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was advertised for 34.99$ us. the fast ethernet one was 32ish...

But since i complained, they stop advertising it for sale and as you can see it is no longer available.
    Edited by ryzen_gamer_gal on July 6, 2019 7:32PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is like they say at the hotel California .
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well i shopped at newegg for those 5 months. But since i had prepaid for a year of prime via gift card balance (from refunds), i might as well use it.
  • deadsheepb14_ESO
    deadsheepb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mirrors on the ceiling and pink champagne on ice
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FWIW i swore off amazon for 5 months after getting sent the wrong wifi router twice and after spending hours on the phone with them.

They had two wifi routers for nearly the same price. both boxes looked similiar and even i didn't catch it at first. But when i went to use it, then i realized i was snookered by the switcharoo. The one i got had fast ethernet ports instead of the gigabit ethernet ports like advertised. I really should have sued them over it for false advetising, fraud, aka bait and switch aroo.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074MGY628/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was advertised for 34.99$ us. the fast ethernet one was 32ish...

But since i complained, they stop advertising it for sale and as you can see it is no longer available.
    Well i shopped at newegg for those 5 months. But since i had prepaid for a year of prime via gift card balance (from refunds), i might as well use it.

What the heck does any of this ^^^^ have to do with anything? Which account are you trying to get deleted? Game or forum?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can stab it with your steely knives but you just cant kill the beast
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can stab it with your steely knives but you just cant kill the beast

9c9.png
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to get banned, make an argonian called Balls-in-your-face, ERP through the streets of Auridon, throw mud at the masses, be loud, let your inner internet troll free!!!

Or ... You could ... just stop logging in :)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL, what are you talking about? There is no means to cancel an ESO account. If you no longer want to play then just move on.

I have to say this is pretty standard, no means to delete MMORPG accounts. When someone wants to stop playing the game they just move on and do not make a big deal about it.

Cya, enjoy whatever you do next.
    Edited by idk on July 6, 2019 7:52PM
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

LOL, what are you talking about? There is no means to cancel an ESO account. If you no longer want to play then just move on.

i never said cancel, i said delete. and there certainly is such a means.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Why do you want to delete ESO account?
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @BiomechanoidX

You can use the account recovery form to open a ticket to submit this request.

Follow the link
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭

Why do you want to delete ESO account?

I am forbidden to say. if i say it my post would get deleted. so really there's no point. sorry
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_AntonioP ticket number 190630-000865
    Edited by ryzen_gamer_gal on July 6, 2019 8:01PM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll miss you.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    TY!
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    They keep closing my duplicate requests but thy have yet to take action on the request to delete even though i answered all the questions.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    06/30/2019 02:44 AM was when i filed the request initially
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭

Your Ticket Has Been Submitted

Thank you for submitting your ticket. Your reference #:190706-006125

They keep closing my duplicate requests but thy have yet to take action on the request to delete even though i answered all the questions.

06/30/2019 02:44 AM was when i filed the request initially ticket number 190630-000865
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    could not simply uninstall the game? cancel eso+ and simply never play it again, i fail to see why deleting your account would have any bearing on your choice not play
    but then what do i know
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I now understand why support takes so long to respond to legitimate actual real issues.
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I now understand why support takes so long to respond to legitimate actual real issues.

because they spend all their time ignoring mine?? non sequitor
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ryzen_gamer_gal

Please check your inbox as we've messaged you regarding your ticket #190630-000865.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still Waiting!
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even deleted all the toons on the PTS
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭

Your Ticket Has Been Submitted

Thank you for submitting your ticket. Your reference #:190709-002498

and yet another request has been submitted regarding your ticket #190630-000865.