Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jynx... NBs with bleeds

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
I swear these kids are so terrible, just chasing cheese meta builds around like little rats. Now these stamblades are using 2H bleed with dual wield back bar bleeds while running around in sealth in BGs. ZOS, play your own game. You allow these cheese chasing rats to make builds like this
Ad Victoriam!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rats will sniff out the cheese even after the King of Nerfdom has made a decree against Mr O'Pness.
    (Edited to also add- finding a better build is kind of the point with pvpers.)

8830703.jpg

Edited by Dojohoda on July 1, 2019 8:34PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor bleedblades are so good. Has been since Summerset. Imo, they are the strongest Stamblade builds for PvP.
  • asnd
    asnd
    ✭✭
    Jeez... sounds like someone lost a 1v1 :'(
    Yikes. If you can't beat it, maybe you need to question your playstyle or build. No setup is unbeatable.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you play magicka and you struggle against this sort of build that's your own fault. Cleanse and Inner Light = rip bleed stacking, shadow cloaking nightblade.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laughable.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Rats will sniff out the cheese even after the King of Nerfdom has made a decree against Mr O'Pness.
    (Edited to also add- finding a better build is kind of the point with pvpers.)

8830703.jpg

When the heck did sheo start hitting the gym?! He's freaking huge in this! Freaking bench presses a cheese factory
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭