Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error code 207 3 weeks and 0 help.

DukeDaBeast
Hi anyone who reads this, so basically I have been getting this error code for 3+ weeks, it started on the 9th or the 10th of June I was on a really long load screen so I alt + f4'd. I tried to log back in and I received this error message. Now let me tell you, it says it's a security measure and to wait 10 minutes, it is not 10 minutes. I created a ticket about this and the support guys literally just gave me options I had already tried and kept escalating my ticket to a "specialized team" they did this twice. I finally am at the point where I have just been actively responding trying to get help and basically just waiting. And they finally responded saying that the devs were going to look into it for me. It's been 7+ days since I received that message, I have been asking for updates and still haven't gotten a response. I bought eso plus a couple days before this started happening so I basically just wasted money because of an error code.

If someone from ZoS could please take the time out to help me that'd be great because I'd like to not wait any longer.

This is their page for the error code, I tried everything on the list multiple times I tried many more things too:
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8358/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-receive-an-error-207-when-logging-into-eso?

My ticket # is 190610-008627 in case anyone from ZeniMax wants to personally help me with this.
  • DukeDaBeast
    Greetings,

***** here again with The Elder Scrolls Online Support.

I deeply apologize for the delay in getting back to you as you replied while I was out of the office due to an illness. Now that I am back in the office I would like to investigate this further. In order to do so, do you provide authorization for our developers to take temporary control over the account.

As always please let us know if you have any other questions, issues or concerns and we will make sure that you are taken care of.

Warm regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Support
    Question Reference # 190610-008627

Date Created: 06/10/2019 09:00 PM
    Date Last Updated: 06/25/2019 05:28 PM

This was the last time that they responded to me about this.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @DukeDaBeast

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We've taken a look into this ticket for you, and you will receive a response today.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DukeDaBeast
    @DukeDaBeast

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We've taken a look into this ticket for you, and you will receive a response today.

Alright I still haven't received anything yet, any chance you could keep me updated on this? I haven't been able to play for 3 weeks and I'm just really upset about it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DukeDaBeast

I've sent you another update on your ticket #190610-008627 to your inbox.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post