Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200 when trying to log on..

• The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I don't understand why my thread was closed and directed here as it was about the general state of the EU server not this specific issue, but the ones plauging the server for months.
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Serchant
    Serchant
    Soul Shriven
    Great, now I will miss out a daily reward, I do hope we get a refund for that or something....
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serchant wrote: »
    Great, now I will miss out a daily reward, I do hope we get a refund for that or something....

Buy some Crown Crates and find out
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • Faerugue
    Faerugue
    ✭✭

Yup, with the 'full' calendar for all days, it would be a good idea for them to get this checked [and fixed] as well ...
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    Gariele wrote: »

Buy some Crown Crates and find out

Considering 95% of what you get in them seems to be poisonous... or some other "drink"... Nah :wink:
  • Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭
    Grizzly_UK wrote: »
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    As posted above, We are investigating login issues happening on the PC-EU megaservers.

Always the same, EU players can't log in due to some problem somewhere (usually right after a maintenance), ZOS eventually announces they're "investigating" and a few hours later ZOS announces emergency maintenance to "fix" whatever the problem is. Meanwhile thousands of EU players still cannot log in and eventually miss out on a daily log in reward and ZOS says, "You should have logged in on the day to claim the reward, not our problem you failed to log in".

But hey, it's all about the players isn't it because we're what makes your games!

Well I guess I'll just go play something else and check back on ESO in an hour or so.

"login during the day" :D well that's really funny ... quite a lot of the ESO players in EU go to work during the day, and half of the day is taken by the maintance ... sooo yeah let's login during the day :D

Well that was kinda my point, maintenance most of the day, server comes back up, lots of players cannot log in, eventually server gets taken down for more maintenance that lasts into the next day so thousands of players simply never get the chance to log in. But it's never ZOS' fault that all those players missed out on a daily reward or whatever else, it's the players fault for not logging in when they simply could not due to whatever the damn problem is!

Kinda makes all that PR talk at E3 about how it's all about the players seem pretty hypocritical now doesn't it?

ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    An update on the current PC-EU login issues has been posted here.

So you're taking the server down until the morning? Great, EU players getting shafted by ZOS yet again! No doubt you expect us to keep handing over our money for this don't you?
    Edited by Grizzly_UK on July 1, 2019 11:02PM
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
  • ljrichardson11b16_ESO
    I can't log in, I can log in to my account but it won't let me change the password and when I try to log into the game it says my password is wrong. Is the server still messing about or is it a problem on my end?
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am getting a general connection failure message with no error.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.