Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add on for stam players that get the bow on the ground but, and 2h dissapearing?

evivnada
evivnada
✭✭
Any help or am I the only one?

Best Answers

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me every so often.
    I think is a bug in the game, not from an addon.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Answer ✓
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a bug. I saw a post somewhere that said they are working on a fix for it.

If that's true then they've been working on it for more than eight months because this was already an issue when I took a break from the game.
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
    Answer ✓
  • Yormula
    Yormula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm? Currently switching to the bow tends to empty your hands and display the other bar's weapons (2h or whatever) on the ground below your feet. Is that what you mean?
  • evivnada
    evivnada
    ✭✭
    Yes! Only happens with melee weapons
    Is there a fix?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    change the weapons or armor you are wearing, it will update your weapons to the correct ones.
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a bug. I saw a post somewhere that said they are working on a fix for it.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    evivnada wrote: »
    Any help or am I the only one?

Before posting in add on section, you could have made a search for know bugs in bug section first.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/bug-reports

It is an old and known visual bug that have been this game for some time now. Do a reloadui or log out and log in again if that doesn't reset the visual bug.

//RexyCat
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    Before posting in add on section, you could have made a search for know bugs in bug section first.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/bug-reports

Forum search filter for categories doesn't work, it's bugged :mrgreen:
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Daxtacy
    Daxtacy
    Soul Shriven
    You can download an add on called "clutch" it fixes this bug, it might be outdated but i still use it with no problems.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    change the weapons or armor you are wearing, it will update your weapons to the correct ones.

Or putting on or taking off a guild tabard fixes it
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube