Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Item Preview Needs Sizing Comparison

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
When looking at the preview of items in a trader or housing editor, we need to be able to, AT A MINIMUM, be able see a sizing guideline or comparison. Just saying standard, large, etc. doesn't help much. I try to use the squares on the floor, but that is inadequate. Even better, when previewing an item from the editor menu, it would help to be able to actually preview in your house, but it would have to be without fully leaving the editor menu so you don't have to start over. I end up buying things without being very confident if it will fit a particular spot.
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    This ^ 100% agree!
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just having the housing place editor let you place the item before you confirm the purchase would be enough for me.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Just having the housing place editor let you place the item before you confirm the purchase would be enough for me.

Ya a test place would not only allow one to size it up but also allow one to imagine properly where the item can fit and could perhaps lead to multiple purchases of the item in question...

speaking of multiple purchases, why do we have to manually keep buying one item at a time from the housing editor even if the items being purchased are the same item... surely there could be a sort of quantity selector that obviously like with gold limits to what you can afford with your crowns.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on this for the next EHT release. The size comparison in the Housing Editor’s preview mode, that is. <3
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Working on this for the next EHT release. The size comparison in the Housing Editor’s preview mode, that is. <3

You never cease to amaze R_K! It's crazy just how many problems you solve, suggestions you make possible and things you make better.

Thank you!
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But...but...but...this is an add-on for PC. I'm a lowly console pleb. :)
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Come to the pc side!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come to the pc side!

We have cookies.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, totally! :smile:

So I know how large the item is that I'm acquiring I usually google it or look it up on ESO MMO Fashion. It has happened several times that I acquire something like "k..this won't fit!" And into the bank it goes.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come to the pc side!

We have cookies.

lmao
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Cookies... You silly people.

Everyone knows that you have to lure them to PC with candy.