The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there sets or skills that drain magika?

Standard
Standard
✭✭
Topic title.

So basically, wondering if there are abilities or sets that can completely drain resources from your opponent, for pvp of course.
Sounds like something that could really disrupt some play styles.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are poisons that do this
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No sets or abilities will do that.

Poison as mentioned above, lightening ballistas, and a cp "siphoner" will reduce stats x-amount for 3 seconds
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    Oh, OK. Thank you for the answer.
    It would be nice to have, but I'm sure that would instantly become the new meta.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard wrote: »
    It would be nice to have, but I'm sure that would instantly become the new meta.

Tank meta with the ability to drain resources out of enemies, yes, that’s exactly what we need. :|
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard wrote: »

As said we have the means. just not tied to a skill or set.