The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

what do you like to see if Devs adding Blackreach as new explorable zone.

Dracofyre
Dracofyre
✭✭✭✭
new crafting recipes and new tier (blue), in all new alchemy upgrades.
Red Nirnroots, Hanging Moss, and few other ingredents only discovered in deepiest underground zone

all new mobs upgrades and challenges, and deadly encounters.
new crafting with cogs.
new pets, clockwork gaurdian, Chitten Soldier (bug)?
more Lores on abiut
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Falmers. B)
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Salvas_Aren do you own morrowind? If so, there’s a cave that’s a shrine to Azura which has these corpses inside. They look exactly like the falmer from Skyrim (the ears and eyes)
    Edited by WildRaptorX on June 30, 2019 11:15AM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! Also I noticed that ZOS is very good in doing closed spaces... i.e. just compare level of detail and scenery of dungeons and overland, dungeons are so much better.
  • Ildun
    Ildun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, searching 30 crimson nirnroots in that f**king huge cave, good quest.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still wake up screaming in terror when I think of this place.
    Yeah why not
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darkness. Real darkness, can't see your hand in front of your face darkness, like you get in IRL caves.

Finding Sinderion's skeleton down there in his lab would also be a fun twist. That would make people think.

PC EU
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2021: Skyrim expansion.

Blackreach trial. Calling it now. We'll meet that dragon again.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darkness. Real darkness, can't see your hand in front of your face darkness, like you get in IRL caves.

Finding Sinderion's skeleton down there in his lab would also be a fun twist. That would make people think.

Sinderion wasn't born in this era.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    new access travel method. unearthed in Clockwork city when finding a portal to Blackreach and other undiscovered pockets of underground network in Aldimri Dom and Daggerfall Covenant. which it would make Blackreach as biggest "campaign zone expansion".
    or find other ruins network into the hollow realm.