The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Quest Broken (Soul Shriven)

KeagosFox
KeagosFox
Soul Shriven
PC, NA Server
Soul Shriven In Cold Harbour (Escape to Tamriel)
Elsweyr Lvl 15 Necromancer

During the main quest after defeating the Child of Bones, the prophet instructs you to use the Skyshard and then tries to leave. After Molag has his talk and the prophet opens the anchor and teleports out, I am supposed to follow him up the steps. Getting to the steps the icon is there with "Speak with the Prophet". However, there is nothing there interactable and I cannot leave the room. Using everything, (/Stuck, /ReloadUI, Ect) does nothing and still cant leave. Because the quest is a main quest it is not abandable, unable to teleport out of the room to any wayshrine "Unable to teleport from this location" displayed, unable to exit the room because it will say "Unable to interact with at this time". Leaving me stuck in the prophets chamber unable to play the game any further.ehgnicfndhii.png
k3sinyydhcke.png
rqsig1tc1cs4.png
e3l4qvdslodd.png

• sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the exact same problem with one toon. Luckily you are lvl15, this means you can join a cyrodiil campagne...This was my fix, support couldnt or wouldnt do anything. So simply join a campagne, port to cyrodill and you are free.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you interact with the rift. You just walk inside it and it lifts you up. I might be wrong though it's been some time since I 've done this.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump into the light my friend (and roll the dice whether you are dropped to your death on the newb island xD)

BTW... last time i did this, the skyshard never appeared, how's that for buggy xD
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you interact with the rift. You just walk inside it and it lifts you up. I might be wrong though it's been some time since I 've done this.

Thats the thing, like i said i had the same problem, you cant jump or walk in, interact or anything else. Instead of rising you up you fall down, die and respawn in the exact same location. Try the cyrodill method OP...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »

Thats the thing, like i said i had the same problem, you cant jump or walk in, interact or anything else. Instead of rising you up you fall down, die and respawn in the exact same location. Try the cyrodill method OP...

Yeah, but what do you do if you are below lvl 10? Remain trapped in coldharbour forever? Now that's some hardcore lore friendly content. :D
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah :smiley:
    Delete the char and start all over would be a faster solution than waiting for the support to free you.
    OP, are you free now? Did it work? @KeagosFox
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • KeagosFox
    KeagosFox
    Soul Shriven

Yeah, its been a while since ive done it so I tried everything. Go up the steps nothing happens, nothing to interact with and if I jumped to the light it would just reset me at the door.
  • KeagosFox
    KeagosFox
    Soul Shriven
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    lol yeah :smiley:
    Delete the char and start all over would be a faster solution than waiting for the support to free you.
    OP, are you free now? Did it work? @KeagosFox

Nope, just says I "cannot queue from this location"