The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Root-Immunety on Npcs

StShoot
StShoot
✭✭✭✭
So last night i tanked v MoS (it was the first time i was tanking since Elsweyer) and i noticed that i couldnt Re-Root npcs because they were imune, i knew that change was comming i just thought it was PvP only. Is that a Bug or is it here to stay ? Because i cant imagen that any Tank/DD or Healer in the game asked for that. Im not a good tank (so its probably a learn to play issue) but i think tanking was allready hard enaugh, before the root immunety was introduced.

Zos should revert that change(/?fix that bug?). And stop changing PvE because of PvP
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is another backstab to tanking... but we got Claw as compensation.
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it sucks since I used to reapply talons on trash pack consecutively until my DDs killed them. Now though, I apply Frost Blockade, Talons, and then manually taunt mobs in order of priority. It's an unnecessary change, but you get used to it.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds: