Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Pet Sorc PVP Build Help

Lovenest
Lovenest
✭✭
I'm new to battlegrounds and I'm looking for a complete PVP Pet Sorc Magicka build including mundus, etc. if anyone can help with that.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovenest wrote: »
    I'm new to battlegrounds and I'm looking for a complete PVP Pet Sorc Magicka build including mundus, etc. if anyone can help with that.

If you need high-end gameplay avoid pet sorc at all cost especially for PVP. Its total garbage. Pet sorc is fun to play in lower ends only. You cannot avoid dying when outnumbered.

Strongly recommend following streamers builds. Not what they post. The secret builds they are playing in streams. Warden, necro & NB are the best choices.

Play petsorc only for fun and casual:- here is the build

Maw of infernal, Brass fortress, necro/Icewrath. Fire staff front bar, restro back bar. Mundus :- mage. Food :- clockwork
    Poison escapist. Potion:- Lingering health+ restore health or magicka.

Caution:- Stay in the back. You are only a support to other players in group play and annoy players with pets and CCs/Execute. Don't try to do 1VX( You will always die instantly against good players ) .

Don't listen to any no skill streamers here. Many eso streamers have no skill except complaining. Mage sorc is underpowered for top end PVP and avoid at all cost for serious PVP.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on June 30, 2019 3:44AM
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hear that when one walks off a cliff they can find good mag sorc builds at the bottom.
  • Slycology
    Slycology
    ✭✭
    You can listen to the above two bozos or you can understand that magsorc using pets has plenty of capability as long as you build around your playstyle. For example, I run a build that works like an extension of my fingers and nets me 20+ kills with 0-2 deaths ever BG match. If you want the build, ask and I’ll IM you
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    Slycology wrote: »
    You can listen to the above two bozos or you can understand that magsorc using pets has plenty of capability as long as you build around your playstyle. For example, I run a build that works like an extension of my fingers and nets me 20+ kills with 0-2 deaths ever BG match. If you want the build, ask and I’ll IM you

I think some people hate on the magsorc pet build because they don't want them to become too common because of used properly, they are powerful.

Mind posting your setup? I like comparing mine to others...
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to spread this BS playstyle or any tips for it.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Standard
    Standard
    ✭✭
    5x necropotence, 5x armor master, 2x bloodspawn (or any resistance set)
    5x light, 2x heavy (the two heavy will give you more max health and more resistant)
    The atronauch mundus.