The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bards Guild - Social Guild “Untuned Shrikes” (LGBTQIA+ and women friendly.)

Badwolf9
Badwolf9
Soul Shriven
This is a small new guild I started up for le giggles that I want to see grow, and there’s a couple members so far. We gather up barrelfuls of people and camp out in one place to play a single instrument together. It sounds like REAALY out of tune bards and it's super funny to me, so I decided to make a guild out of it and see where it goes. Since it’s difficult to reward players as bards, this is a social guild at its core, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun! While we play instruments together, we like to catch up like friends and have a good laugh and keep a fun conversation going. Mics are encouraged, but not required. We will also be hosting raffles once the guild grows more!
When we aren’t goofing around with instruments, since we aren’t limited to doing only that, we do events that other players want to host such as PvE, PvP, roleplay, or even fishing! You name it, and we’ll have a place for you. We are seeking people who want to play together and grow together, and we take newcomers with welcoming arms!
Anyone who is toxic, obnoxious, or harassing other members will be dealt with by being permabanned from the guild. Leave your drama at the door. People should feel like they're hanging out with a bunch of friends, and I intend to keep it that way.
I encourage you to come check us out! We would love to have you join our bards! And thank you for taking the time to read this.
Reply here or mail me in-game @BadWolf9 for a guild invite :)
Edited by Badwolf9 on May 2, 2019 6:13PM
  • reb0819
    reb0819
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please wicked_chaos