Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Sugar Bowl Suite

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a small showcase this time. After getting all the Elsweyr recipes, it was time to finish off that small inn room we got with the chapter. It's always a challenge to do these, since the item count is so low, so there's not really room for much clutter or anything. The formula for this one is the same for most of my inn houses, a bedroom/living room/suite all in one, with focus on a luxurious feel, and a few clutter items for atmosphere. I managed to make a rather nice looking vanity table, with some of the new perfume bottles, mirrors, brush and so on. I forgot to place the moon bishop statuette until the last pic, so he's only included on that one. Anyway, here are the pictures:

aUxB2EN.jpg

LxwB4xi.jpg

iummjFX.jpg

vtcyurN.jpg

IHfUpM4.jpg
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous! Hard to do that with such a limited item amount.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! Yeah the table with vanity stuff is 10 items alone, or 1/3rd of the total slot amount. So you really have to plan out and make sure you can fit everything you want in it.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Thanks! Yeah the table with vanity stuff is 10 items alone, or 1/3rd of the total slot amount. So you really have to plan out and make sure you can fit everything you want in it.

Yeah, i noticed you had a lot of good vanity stuff. You could always do what I did and be literal. I had slots to spare! But it lost the contest because there were so many good ones, you should have entered!

6donyoq37xnk.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom