The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Hall of Luna Champion.

gamergirldk
gamergirldk
✭✭✭✭
mipjb9Q.png
HW3E07u.png
qoRbx0z.png
fndPd9I.png
LUVMCGn.png
pWHykJb.png
0n8CVw8.png
jIJfXkB.png
IjJEEYu.png
oFHElyp.png
t2QqEIJ.png

Edited by gamergirldk on June 29, 2019 12:48PM
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Cool! I made mine a throne roomgjr36xn72o3r.png
    9i360804mgsw.png
    xv7q3u0zeklt.png

Still a work in progress
    Edited by Fivefivesix on June 27, 2019 4:42PM
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks amazing
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice set up!
  • DarknDarker
    DarknDarker
    ✭✭✭
    looking nice, Personally I have a few ideas as to how to furnish mine, but I'm reluctent to actually start doing so outside of a piece here and there since we don't know what half the place looks like. I'd hate to finish furnishing it, only for on of the new wing to be perfect for an idea, and not have enough space left to make it happen
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    have u guys seen this khajiiti statue in elsweyr over represented everywhere with a khajiit folded hands? rlly want tht for housing.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the coloring, especially. You should enter @JHartEllis 's Hall of the Lunar Champion contest!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have updated pictures since new change.