The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So if you gift someone today for item(s) worth $1000 crowns, how do you know you’re eligible.

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
Do you get an email? Notice the notice in your in game account? Please explain....

Best Answers

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time ZOS had a promotion like this you just had to make sure you did the thing in the time window (generously within the window ideally), and wait for the dispersement of the rewards. If you know you did the thing in the time window and don't get the rewards by the dispersement date, submit a ticket to ZOS and you should get it that way. Other than that there hasn't been any verification that you will get the rewards prior to actually getting them to my knowledge.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Answer ✓
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Also, the furniture gifts do have to be split up between 2 people.
    Answer ✓
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    My gifting disappears shortly after they get claimed. I wish we had access to a gift history, too.
    Answer ✓
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Well did that and I realize the statue isn’t available till August I think. I was just wondering if something like a gifting history is in the game?
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, tysvm Alexsae, I'll be looking for that.