Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP is truly beautiful.....

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/xrOemHCbYwE

Truly something amazing is happening here
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for uploading this.

I have not been in Cyrodiil for several years. Yes - years. Every 6 months or so, i will try it, and ragequit after 15 mins. The lag is extreme.

So i am limited to BG's and IC. Yay.

We need more videos like these, instead of the 1vX montages, that somehow never have any lag.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea it is just funny at this point.
    ESO's performance is worse than crappy free-to-play game lol not even Bless online was this bad ahahah
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is Xbox experience for sure. At least I can limit my Cyrodiil exposure
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_GinaBruno i think you should send this to the team. If this crap happens on PS4/XB1....idk realy. I thought its only pc eu problrm, but niw i see that its GAME problem.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is Xbox experience for sure. At least I can limit my Cyrodiil exposure

The fun part is on PC-EU atm every time i try to use the grp finder during primetime since elswyr (regardless if pledges or bgs) all i get is:
    UNABLE TO QUEUE AT THIS TIME
    *disconnected from the server
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreToo wrote: »
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_GinaBruno i think you should send this to the team. If this crap happens on PS4/XB1....idk realy. I thought its only pc eu problrm, but niw i see that its GAME problem.

I've already tried they ZOS keeps shutting my post down and I'm getting no response
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've already tried they ZOS keeps shutting my post down and I'm getting no response

It's because Matt only cares about $$ and Gina is just stuck in the middle.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

It's the shareholders that only care about $$. Matt is stuck in the middle with Gina. Why does this remind me of a song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFGjC2MpUU
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a face that only a mother could love.
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are just happy and have enough players to make steady income. New better game experiment and no lag costs money.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    valeriiya wrote: »

It's the shareholders that only care about $$. Matt is stuck in the middle with Gina. Why does this remind me of a song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFGjC2MpUU

They're all clowns though. The jokers even got sick of this bs
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this a repost ?
    I am fairly sure I commented on this video already...

And I will say it again:

I have absolutely none of those issues in the no CP campaign.

(If this is a different video, please accept my appology)

Edit:

Ok, sorry, it is a different video!
    I just checked my participated forum threads.

Regardless though, I have none of these issues, weirdly enough.
    There has to be a reason.
    Edited by Custos91 on June 21, 2019 5:11PM
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of these issues on a Xbox one X. I hate to be that guy, but maybe you should check in on your ISP.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gets annoying watching people trip over their fingers and toes to defend ZoS .
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    I can deliver a video if you want to, this has nothing to do with defending ZOS.
    As a matter of fact I can't currently logg into my character AT ALL.

Regardless, I have none of THESE issues.
    And there has to be a reason.
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea just got an internet upgrade.... tested at 721mb/s download, 78mb/s upload, almost no latency (like 17) and this video is exactly what it feels like on console atm. Hey, at least I can download the weekly dart throw at fixing stuff quickly...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    I have none of these issues on a Xbox one X. I hate to be that guy, but maybe you should check in on your ISP.

I run an xbox x I have a 4TB SSD and run 1Gig upload and 1Gig download speeds definitely nothing on my end
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Custos91 wrote: »
    I can deliver a video if you want to, this has nothing to do with defending ZOS.

I have tried getting a hold of ZOS and I'm getting no response I have told then and shown them my setup with running my xbox x with a 4TB SSD on 1Gig upload and 1gig download speeds running with a nighthawk XR700 since I stream "when I can" on a sony 75 4k ultra hd tv I'm directly wired in and live in Colorado so close to the main server if that helps
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have tried getting a hold of ZOS and I'm getting no response I have told then and shown them my setup with running my xbox x with a 4TB SSD on 1Gig upload and 1gig download speeds running with a nighthawk XR700 since I stream "when I can" on a sony 75 4k ultra hd tv I'm directly wired in and live in Colorado so close to the main server if that helps

Hey! CO here too! Got the Xbox x too and that video is like exactly what it's like.

I find it hard to believe that others don't share the same experience.

If you ever see me and wanna BG hit me up forsure
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭

Hey! CO here too! Got the Xbox x too and that video is like exactly what it's like.

I find it hard to believe that others don't share the same experience.

If you ever see me and wanna BG hit me up forsure

Sadly I play on PC EU, otherwise I would love to^^
  • rogenep360
    rogenep360
    ✭✭
    At least u have a carry class to overcome lag, try that on a stamdk dizzing swing build and u will feel what lag is
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rogenep360 wrote: »
    At least u have a carry class to overcome lag, try that on a stamdk dizzing swing build and u will feel what lag is

Every class is a carry class if you know how to play them or run full cheese sets.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »

Hardly believable, honestly. Lag is not caused on our ends, at least not this kind of lag.

I'm on One X (EU) too and I experience lag, in PvP and PvE. I mean you clearly experienced the loading screens popping out of nowhere, didn't you? That's nothing to do with my internet connection.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    300mb down, 30mb up, low ping, live in East coast Canada, it USED to be good, but since Elswyr i'm consistently 150+ ping, usually around 250-300 on a busy night in Kaal, with 2-5 sec lag of skills executing. not all the time, but when the zerg is loaded on my machine.

never this bad at Vivec.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/xrOemHCbYwE

Truly something amazing is happening here

my lag is never that bad, but BY GOD, what's ur build? those are some really nice fat numbers popping up :lol:
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag raises the ceiling. Everyone’s always saying how this game is too easy.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Lag raises the ceiling. Everyone’s always saying how this game is too easy.

It literally does the opposite.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah Xbox EU, makes sense. They do you guys dirty.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a McDonalds wifi connection.
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never can and never will sympathise with a stamblade. Like somebody said above, you're lucky cloak is so overpowered, otherwise your montage would have ended a LOT sooner.

That asside. Fix servers plz ZoS. Oh who are we kidding, come 2020, ESO will still be like this.