Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you switch over Crowns?

Otter
Otter
I have recently switched from playing on PS4 to PC. On my PS4 account I had about 5000 Crowns left over. is it possible to move those Crowns to my PC account? Both Accounts are linked to my ESO account if that means anything.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot say definitively, but my guess is no if you do not already see them since we see crowns cross server.

@ZOS_BillE might be able to help you get a better answer. Hopefully it is to your liking.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know there is no way to transfer anything between servers or platforms.

When the console version was released ZOS did a 1-time offer where they copied people's PC accounts to the console of their choice, but apparently that was only possible because it was a brand new database. Since then there hasn't been any option to get anything transferred, not even minor things like a mount or pet, so it seems unlikely they'd let you move crowns around.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Otter

As mentioned above, crowns cannot be transferred between different platforms.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post