Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No quest giver after 'The Impervious Vault' (Sentinel)

jeedustin
jeedustin
Soul Shriven
I was told to seek out the ashaba after completing the Impervious Vault quest. But the quest just dies off from there. Seems like there could be some bug as I had previously visited the camp and took to joining the ashaba as a result inadvertently killing off Marimah. The King, Prince Azad and General Thoda are still stationed outside the impervious vault. What should I do from here. Please assist.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've already joined the Ash'abah, you need to go to Tu'whacca's Throne to pick up the storyline again. (That's where you would be sent after visiting the Ash'abah if you hadn't already been to Morwha's Bounty.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they don't actually send you there @Enodoc it is a guy you should meet before you get there but he is not the person you are sent to. there is no marker pointing to him it and he is there when the main quest points to the camp where you fight the undead it is easy to mistake him for a side quest character as a result especially when the guy the marker is pointing to is the sidequest giver. As a result of this inconsistency if you follow the quest markers as you should you will come to a dead end. they need to shift the marker to the throne keeper as this is ridiculous I was so confused as well @ZOS_GinaBruno please pass this on to the development team.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do send you to the right place; I never said they sent you to the right person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    • Once you complete The Impervious Vault, Fahara'jad sends you to Morwha's Bounty unless you have already started the quests there.
    • At Morwha's Bounty, the quests are given by Talia and Marimah (one each).
    • Once you complete Morwha's Bounty, Talia sends you to Tu'whacca's Throne.
    • At Tu'whacca's Throne, the story quests are given by Throne Keeper Farvad, but only if you have already completed The Impervious Vault. (But as RAGUNAnoOne said, Talia sends you to Ramati at-Gar, and not Throne Keeper Farvad, so you need to look around the area to find him.)
    So what I said is technically correct. You need to go to Tu'whacca's Throne to pick up the storyline again, and you are sent there from Morwha's Bounty; just not to the right person. ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Tuttanu
    Tuttanu
    Soul Shriven
    Two years later, the same problem. Thanks, Enodoc. I'd done The Impervious Vault, done all the side quests I could find, no luck. But there was The Throne Keeper, hiding behind the big rock to the south west of Ramati at-Gar. I bet he was there all along!
  • phuein
    phuein
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem. Should have at least made Ramati at-Gar say something about the next guy, some hints.
    Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount           • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018         • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon

Target Dummy Tools   • Guild Rank Colors
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phuein wrote: »
    Same problem. Should have at least made Ramati at-Gar say something about the next guy, some hints.

no kidding.

i've done this quest on several chars and i still can't remember where to find the thronekeeper.

poorly marked, as in not at all.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently did this quest for the first time. I had no idea how to continue. I did look around the area for another person with a quest marker but somehow missed him. Had to get online and read in the forums that there is in fact another guy standing somewhere in the vicinity of where the previous quest ends. I did a more thorough search and finally found him. But he's just standing in some random area and you're not given any cue where or even that you need to find him. I agree with the rest of you. Poorly written.
  • pizzamanub17_ESO
    In case anyone still can't find Throne Keeper Farvad, who gives you the next quest - he's at coords 39.80,57.50

The quest giver icon doesn't show up on the map or HUD until you get kinda close, and you can't see him from the place the quests send you.
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really stupid. Needing to google a 2015 thread to figure this out.
  • Dagre2
    Dagre2
    ✭✭✭
    Nanfoodle wrote: »
    This is really stupid. Needing to google a 2015 thread to figure this out.

agreed. just spent 30mins looking for him.

straight west from goat's head oasis wayshrine until you get on the road, head south just a bit and he'll be on left side(east side). NW of the delve.

or just go up the stairs from the wayshrine and turn left and he'll be there near the road.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

Given the age of this thread and that some information may be out of date, we have closed this thread. If you would like to continue the discussion, we ask that you please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.