The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing item Robust Target Dro-m'Athra after placing it in house and loging off (Crownstore pack)

chexor
chexor
✭✭✭
Crownstore Pack "Moon Bishop's Sanctuary". Bought it yesterday when it went live, i placed dummy today and everything was fine, then i switched 2 items to check something behind them and then did option "Undo" and placed them back. After loging off with items in place, i logged in again 3 hours after, but items werent there anymore, checked all chars, checked inventory and option "Retrieve", but there werent dummy anymore, also i lost "Moon Temple Pad", Achievement Furnisher. My ticked number is: 190614-005697
@ZOS_SarahHecker
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that sounds bad! Hope you have that fixed! Some people reported issues with the Undo function, but losing items is pretty serious. If you can, please let us know if/how the issue is resolved. It might help us avoid it in the future if they figure out where they went and how to fix it.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling addons?

I had a fountain disappear once. I noticed before logging off and was able to get it back with undo. Then made it disappear again a few more times just to be sure it was really disappearing. It was. Neither in player nor house inventory.

I had an addon error message with that, and Gina had mentioned in a recent livestream that a bug related to an addon which had been making inventory items seemingly disappear had been fixed on their end. Which I had also experienced. A bunch of traited jewellery for research I had stashed on a character went missing, but at the time I thought I must have stashed it on a different one. I hadn't though. They reappeared after the bug was fixed.

So addons have the ability to make items seemingly disappear.
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure what caused this, but ZOS gave me back items which is good. They also wrote me to disable addons while they perform troubleshooting, which i did.. Not long after that i received missing items in a mail
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess that they deleted your invisible to you but visible to them items and mailed you new ones.

It's good that you got your shinies back.