Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to delete characters

KingShalabies
KingShalabies
Soul Shriven
I have 9 characters right now, at my max limit. I've been trying to delete a character for 2 days, and continually get the You cannot delete any characters at this time. Deletions become available over time. Please try again later."

I know that you can only delete 3 characters at a time, and then you're locked for 24 hours. I haven't deleted any characters in a couple days, and definitely not enough to hit that cap. Now I'm blocked from making a new character. Anyone else hitting this issue? I've submitted a support ticket but still waiting on a response there, too.

If it helps, I'm on PS4 NA server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @KingShalabies

Could you provide us with your ticket number so we can check on your ticket?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KingShalabies
    KingShalabies
    Soul Shriven
    190618-002796

I finally got 1 delete to come up, which was what I needed. Would be nice to have more, need to clean up my character list to the few that I actually play. However, the immediate need is met.
  • KingShalabies
    KingShalabies
    Soul Shriven
    Would still be nice if I could delete more characters...guess that isn't going to happen
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @KingShalabies

I'm glad you were able to finally delete one of your characters. You may just need to wait another 24 hours between each deletion for them to unlock.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post