Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• BooffSwanson
    BooffSwanson
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Booff_Swanson, a veteran player returning to gameplay after a year.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @BooffSwanson You'll get an invite soon! Welcome to NSO:) We primarily use discord to communicate. Hope you join us there as well!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ThisShizzleEye
    ThisShizzleEye
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: MyKe413

Would really like to rejoin after taking 6 mos off for Fallout76.

Thank you
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ThisShizzleEye Welcome back! I'll have an invite sent this morning. Discord info in the motd:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • brianshowb14_ESO
    brianshowb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. Just started playing again after about a year. PSN is Kenweth
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to NSO @brianshowb14_ESO and welcome back to ESO! Invite will be sent this morning. Please join our discord server as well. Pretty much everything happens there.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Rakerburn22
    Rakerburn22
    ✭✭
    I am back from a yearlong hiatus, would love to get back into the guild as I had a lot of fun before!

PSN: Rakerburn
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Rakerburn22 !! Yes! Welcome back:) I'll have an invite send this morning.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Miklo7662
    Miklo7662
    can i get an invite? psn is Miklo7662, thanks
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @Miklo7662 we’d be delighted!! Will get you an invite as soon as possible. Also be sure join us on discord, we use it for events and happenings of which there is plenty!!! Link in MOTD. See you soon!!!!
    The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
    New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
    Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
  • OsemAndy
    OsemAndy
    Soul Shriven
    best guild ever
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    If you are looking for an active, involved and incredibly friendly and helpful group of people to enjoy the game with then look no further. New Scrolls Order is a primarily PvE social guild built on the idea of providing opportunity for group content to more solo geared players. Ironically enough, many of us 'solo' players end up becoming active group players because the people are so kind, caring and genuine.

The guild has a bustling events calendar with a little bit of everything including weekly trials (normal and vet progression), rookie dungeon runs, housing contests, fishing, loot farming, PvP and more. Primary communication is done via Discord - which is by no means a requirement, but a lot of even signups and important guild announcements get posted and shared in Discord, not to mention access to one of the hottest new Bots for ESO on Discord - FenrisBot (coded by one of our very own members).

If you read through the posts above you can see our members have nothing but amazing things to say and I know you will too once you join.

It's low pressure, laid back and fun - as a game should be. No BS. And you can be social as you want - even if you play from the shadows, all are welcome.

I hope to see more of you soon! The guild roster stays close to full, so if by the off-chance we're full up, we'll get you in ASAP! Just post a reply here for an invite to the literal BEST social guild on the server.
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• kryptic_dub_king
    kryptic_dub_king
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my PSN is kryptic_dub_king, and I have been a part of trading guilds, but nothing that has actually helped me get through the game really. Have been a lone wolf due to player toxicity, but after reading this bio, I'm hoping this will be a breath of fresh air in comparison. I'm interested in joining if you'll have me on board.
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @kryptic_dub_king invite sent!! Grab the discord link from the MOTD here you join and hope to see you soon!!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• kryptic_dub_king
    kryptic_dub_king
    Soul Shriven
    @kryptic_dub_king invite sent!! Grab the discord link from the MOTD here you join and hope to see you soon!!!

Thanks a million. Just jumped on the discord. Can't wait to game with yall.
  • kryptic_dub_king
    kryptic_dub_king
    Soul Shriven
    I also have a starting friend that would love to learn and grow with me... would you mind inviting PSN Qanahrin
  • midnightwanderer
    Hello I'm interested in contributing in a guild that identifies with the idea of being comfortable playing solo. I've recently been wanting to participate in a collective effort as I see this is successful for many. I've recently suited my character to run efficiently with another player. Wouldn't mind being a helping hand. PSN: khashdollars.

Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @midnightwanderer Welcome to NSO! Please join us on discord as this is our primary communication tool. Invite code in motd.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Snausages81
    Snausages81
    Soul Shriven
    This guild sounds awesome. I'm a total noob just coming back to the game after a long break. Would appreciate an invite if you have room for a total noob. PSN: Snausages81
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    This guild sounds awesome. I'm a total noob just coming back to the game after a long break. Would appreciate an invite if you have room for a total noob. PSN: Snausages81

We'd be delighted! Look for an invite shortly. You can grab the Discord link in the guild Message of the Day once you accept :) See you soon!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• shopwood3b14_ESO
    shopwood3b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds pretty good can I get an invite?

PAPAxSMURFx1975

See you guys soon :)
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @shopwood3b14_ESO invite on the way. Welcome to NSO! Join us on discord...it’s where we hang out. Invite code in the message of the day.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • zepultura
    zepultura
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Zepultura
    Has been a while since I last played; Summerset, I believe.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @zepultura Welcome back to ESO... and to NSO! Invite on the way. Please join us on discord!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • madridgirl7
    madridgirl7
    Soul Shriven
    I’m new to guilds but would love to try! Madridgirl7
  • Thehartclan
    Thehartclan
    ✭✭✭
    @madridgirl7 Of course! We'd be happy to have you. You should receive an invite here shortly. Once you've gotten your invite you can also grab the server address for our Discord channel off the guild Message of the Day!! We mostly use Discord for communication of events, happenings, groups etc - so hope to see you on there!!!
    The Hart Clan

Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

• rhydonmyrichard
    rhydonmyrichard
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: RhydonmyRichard B)
    Edited by rhydonmyrichard on July 17, 2019 5:35AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Ill have an invite sent today @rhydonmyrichard .. Welcome to NSO! Join us on discord, invite code in the MOTD. Message me if you have questions.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ryry2010b14_ESO
    Are u still recruiting? If so psn Shiveriamoon
    Shiveria of Daggergall. Templar DPS/Heals
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to NSO @ryry2010b14_ESO ... invite will be sent shortly. Hope to see you on discord too ... its where we do everything.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order