The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA - Dagger Covenant Templar looking for a PVP guild - both Cyrodiil and BGs

gb74razor
gb74razor
I'm relatively new to the game and looking to get more involved in PVP. Right now I am a Breton Templar CP342, tried a few different classes, but found Templar to be my liking. I enjoy the support/healing role but also would like to contribute to DPS. I'm very laid back and easy going, but want to get better. Hope to find like-minded, mature players to work as part of a team in order to kill everything we come across.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gb74razor wrote: »
    I'm relatively new to the game and looking to get more involved in PVP. Right now I am a Breton Templar CP342, tried a few different classes, but found Templar to be my liking. I enjoy the support/healing role but also would like to contribute to DPS. I'm very laid back and easy going, but want to get better. Hope to find like-minded, mature players to work as part of a team in order to kill everything we come across.

Check out the Non-CP campaign. With you having low CP fighting in the CP campaign will be a lot harder. The DC guilds that I would recommend for you to join are Army of the Covenant, Bashu's Roughriders, and/or Fengrush Inc. I'm not sure if they have CP requirements but you should be able to find them in the guild finder. Let me know if ya have any other questions on it.
    Edited by imredneckson on June 15, 2019 11:19PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • gb74razor
    gb74razor
    gb74razor wrote: »

Check out the Non-CP campaign. With you having low CP fighting in the CP campaign will be a lot harder. The DC guilds that I would recommend for you to join are Army of the Covenant, Bashu's Roughriders, and/or Fengrush Inc. I'm not sure if they have CP requirements but you should be able to find them in the guild finder. Let me know if ya have any other questions on it.

Excellent, thank you for the response. I'll take a look and see what they have to say.