Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still didn't receive my Bethesda E3 drops..

Aiko
Aiko
✭✭✭
So i wanted to contact the Bethesda and ESO Support directly, but there is literally no Category that fits this Issue.
Which is why i'm just gonna adress it here - hoping ESO Mods actually read the Forum.

If not.. does anybody know how to Contact Bethesda about this?

I used the Twitch Extension (allowed Access) and watched the whole Bethesda E3 Conference live, yet i didn't receive anything.
So.. help?
Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention..

My Bethesda and Twitch account are linked.
    I actually checked before the stream.
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Bossthreat
    Bossthreat
    Soul Shriven
    Glad im not the only one. got the email confirmation but still no Mount or Crates.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours before Ouroboros Crown Crates are granted from Twitch drops.

@Aiko

Your ticket was successfully started and the ticket number is #180617-004193.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sabisis
    sabisis
    Soul Shriven
    Well I have the same problem. did not even get a mail yet. and yes my accounts have been connected. my brother got his drops, I dont have mine yet. can I start a ticket from here too please? @ZOS_BillE
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For me, the stream started at 2:30am. So I opened the page around 0:30 and went to bed. I got the drops. I did not even expect it :D
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get mine either but I was asleep as 3.30 am......
  • Gabe42
    Gabe42
    Same thing for me, didn't get rewards, went to open a ticket but didn't know which category. Still have some hope to get them later though.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The Twitch Drop rewards from the 2019 E3 stream are being distributed in waves, and may take several days to fulfill. If you qualified for rewards, but have not received them yet, please be patient as they should be coming soon.

Please keep in mind, the five Ouroboros Crates are being added separately than the Clouded Senche mount, so you may receive one slightly before the other.

Players who qualified for rewards on Xbox One and PS4 should expect their rewards to be fulfilled during a maintenance no later than June 19, 2019.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The Twitch Drop rewards from the 2019 E3 stream are being distributed in waves, and may take several days to fulfill. If you qualified for rewards, but have not received them yet, please be patient as they should be coming soon.

Please keep in mind, the five Ouroboros Crates are being added separately than the Clouded Senche mount, so you may receive one slightly before the other.

Players who qualified for rewards on Xbox One and PS4 should expect their rewards to be fulfilled during a maintenance no later than June 19, 2019.

@ZOS_GinaBruno had told us no later by today for so there's conflicting information.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno had told us no later by today for so there's conflicting information.

The 6/19 date is console only, @Tasear.

Do you have Gina’s post you can link?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

The 6/19 date is console only, @Tasear.

Do you have Gina’s post you can link?

It's in B3 main thread on general section. They delayed to 11th but said everything will be processed by 12 for PC.
  • Gabe42
    Gabe42
    Link and quote saying that pc should be completed by June 12:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6125548#Comment_6125548
    Hey guys! Because we had so many people watching the stream, it's going to take a bit longer to get the Drops out to all the PC players. They will start to go out tomorrow morning (June 11) and should be complete by June 12. Console players should still receive theirs on June 19.

• Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I'm totally fine with waiting and all, but I started to worry so last night I logged back into my eso account and under linked account it didn’t display my twitch name at all! (Which I had double checked and I still have all my emails from my most recent drop receipts from watching stream) So I quickly clicked on link account, and poof it loaded my name back up. No form to fill out, no twitch authorization button, and no emails were sent confirming the “relink” either. So this is why I'm worried now.
  • Nicagira
    Nicagira
    Soul Shriven
    Still haven't got nor email, nor drops. And I started to worry about it yesterday too, checked my teso account and found out (just like @Bluedragonark ) that it doesn't contain my twitch name anymore. Though I have double-checked everything before watching stream; my TESO and Bethesda accounts were correctly connected to Twitch. Seems like it is a common issue...

And to prove that it clearly was not my fault/mistake, I'd like to add that I've helped my husband with the same operations separately on his PC without messing out ours twitch accounts (he isn't into twitch shows, but he would like to participate too). We have been watching almost entire translation on Bethesda channel on different PCs. For some reason he got mount and drops, his accounts are still connected; and I am still waiting and really hope to finally get that mount.
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    Nicagira wrote: »
    Still haven't got nor email, nor drops. And I started to worry about it yesterday too, checked my teso account and found out (just like @Bluedragonark ) that it doesn't contain my twitch name anymore. Though I have double-checked everything before watching stream; my TESO and Bethesda accounts were correctly connected to Twitch. Seems like it is a common issue...

And to prove that it clearly was not my fault/mistake, I'd like to add that I've helped my husband with the same operations separately on his PC without messing out ours twitch accounts (he isn't into twitch shows, but he would like to participate too). We have been watching almost entire translation on Bethesda channel on different PCs. For some reason he got mount and drops, his accounts are still connected; and I am still waiting and really hope to finally get that mount.

Sorry to hear your having the same issue, but it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabe42 wrote: »
    Link and quote saying that pc should be completed by June 12:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6125548#Comment_6125548
    Hey guys! Because we had so many people watching the stream, it's going to take a bit longer to get the Drops out to all the PC players. They will start to go out tomorrow morning (June 11) and should be complete by June 12. Console players should still receive theirs on June 19.

June 13 and no sign...not even a reply from support.
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I'll put in my ticket today and see. I'll be sure to reply on here if I hear anything.
  • Solven
    Solven
    Soul Shriven
    Nothing for me yet as well. Accounts linked and watched on the Twitch app via my MacBook Pro. Haven't filed anything though.
  • xNinja
    xNinja
    Soul Shriven
    Still nothing for me going to put a ticket today and ask.
  • aesina_f
    aesina_f
    I'm totally fine with waiting and all, but I started to worry so last night I logged back into my eso account and under linked account it didn’t display my twitch name at all! (Which I had double checked and I still have all my emails from my most recent drop receipts from watching stream) So I quickly clicked on link account, and poof it loaded my name back up. No form to fill out, no twitch authorization button, and no emails were sent confirming the “relink” either. So this is why I'm worried now.

I got the same problem to.. I'm shooked that my Twitch suddenly unlinked, and start to worrying that is why I didn't get mine til now. I want to submit a ticket, but don't know what category it should be. Anyone wanna tell me?
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    I think I picked the one about not getting the access code. They really didn’t have any that fit this situation. Then once you submit your ticket, you will get an confirmation email but you have to reply to that email and let them know you are still having the same issue.
    Edited by Bluedragonark on June 14, 2019 12:57AM
  • Mathiashs
    Mathiashs
    ✭✭
    Why close my post on this? I have the same problem , and I did not get a support ticket?
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    Mathiashs wrote: »
    Why close my post on this? I have the same problem , and I did not get a support ticket?

Your having the same issues as well it seems. I put in a ticket yesterday, replied to it, but still nothing.
  • Zincghast
    Zincghast
    Still waiting on my drops too.
  • Ysayde
    Ysayde
    Soul Shriven
    Nicagira wrote: »

Had the same issue. My account was linked some time ago... weeks before Be3, and some how my twitch name disappeared from the linked page on my account. Did any of you get anywhere with tickets?
  • Bluedragonark
    Bluedragonark
    ✭✭✭
    Still no reply :(
  • Hiro_Kintsugi
    Hiro_Kintsugi
    ✭✭
    I got nothing as well. Did everything right. PC player, linked account and watched the Twitch stream online. Rest of my fam got theirs but one person. The same person now has a glitch with mine. He seems to all to log in when I do for as long as I am on and his info is gone for any friends who look at his account but his @name. No level, faction, class etc. Just gone. He has not logged on and been AFK for days but it says he is logs on when I am and off when I am off. This should be weird enough for even a courtesy "working on it" response but I got no help. Wrote several times.
    Bosmer Wolfrider
  • Kara
    Kara
    ✭✭
    Just checked again to see if account was linked, and it is. Did everything they said. Not sure why some of us are out in the cold without a word.
  • Nicagira
    Nicagira
    Soul Shriven
    I renewed my ticket with screenshots of my twitch connection page earlier yesterday. Still waiting for reply and drops, of course.
  • Denrith
    Denrith
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah i had everything linked on my account, and even now i still haven't received anything. Kinda bs since i stood for the full stream and even 1 hour before it started too.