Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    You also did inspire me @geonsocal I have officially created a Toon on Xbox Na
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »

without resources (coin, mats, cp) - you really have to adapt and get your "playstyle" down right to compete...

it's funny though, even at level 40, without cp or great gear I still spend way more time rezzing other max cp players than I do dying myself...

when I go back to playing in my geared up max cp toons, it likes easy mode...I still die, but, I do it with less effort on my part involved :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

without resources (coin, mats, cp) - you really have to adapt and get your "playstyle" down right to compete...

it's funny though, even at level 40, without cp or great gear I still spend way more time rezzing other max cp players than I do dying myself...

when I go back to playing in my geared up max cp toons, it likes easy mode...I still die, but, I do it with less effort on my part involved :p
    Yep and I’m playing Dc omg
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • viny1200
    viny1200
    ✭✭
    Campaign scoring did get a slight change where Keeps are worth 5 points compared to 1 for everything else except Scrolls which are 10 points.

whoa, just came across this interesting tidbit on another thread...

Hmm... I think I like that change. Probably gonna lead to more complaints about nightcapping though.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep and I’m playing Dc omg

giphy.gif
    :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign scoring did get a slight change where Keeps are worth 5 points compared to 1 for everything else except Scrolls which are 10 points.

That wohn't change a thing on eu server side. There is ridicilious amount of AD almost 24/7 in vivec.

They mostly rubbish players running 2-3 group zergs and night capping the map.

ZoS really need to start sorting this night capping issue out and have a strong feeling that population bars have been broken for longtime now.

If people are looking for non skilled zerg surfing 24/7 than AD is way to go in EU side.

The campaign is somewhat of an joke at the moment on 'eu server.... unfortunately
  • sabina175
    sabina175
    ✭✭
    Lol, yesterday an AD complained to me that EP is zerging around on formerly known as vivec. Something like u only see 10 reds and behind them are hiding 30 more. Being EP I was really amazed. Either I m always in the wrong place or these 30 reds are so well hidden even I can t see them 😂😂
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaigns closed, so I got my End of Campaign rewards this morning when I logged on. Don't forget to grab those and re-assign your campaign to Kaal(30day cp).

When I assigned myself back to Kaal I got a warning saying I could only use AD toons for this campaign (AD being the toon I was currently on, but am going to use AD toons for this campaign anyway).
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 4, 2019 1:34PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I am EP on the 30 day cp, and will play my blue on the 7 day cp.
    Going to be interesting because one of my EP guilds is switching home to the 7 day. smh
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a mistake imo
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which? Why?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which? Why?

Not you playing EP, that's all you. I was agreeing with you on your guilds re-homing to 7day.

Are they only interested in farming Emp? I've not been back to the 7-day in well over 2years now. Chillrend was the last time I poked my head in there and all they did was farm emp.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which? Why?

Not you playing EP, that's all you. I was agreeing with you on your guilds re-homing to 7day.

Are they only interested in farming Emp? I've not been back to the 7-day in well over 2years now. Chillrend was the last time I poked my head in there and all they did was farm emp.

Reason given is GM tired of lag and stuff not working with massive AD/DC zergs in the 30 day.
    I can see his point but I expect the same in the 7 day.
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 4, 2019 3:51PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I don't believe the 7day has alliance locks so..anyone can come in and troll potentially. Least with the locked 30day, you know the guys who you'll be fighting against are pretty much stuck on that alliance.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 4, 2019 3:53PM
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sabina175 wrote: »
    Lol, yesterday an AD complained to me that EP is zerging around on formerly known as vivec. Something like u only see 10 reds and behind them are hiding 30 more. Being EP I was really amazed. Either I m always in the wrong place or these 30 reds are so well hidden even I can t see them 😂😂

They're really well hidden. Queue of 110 with a 90 minute wait, and when you get in, you're like "Where are all the reds?"

3 home keeps, no battle markers, no siege up anywhere. I wonder if ZOS may have stealth-dropped the pop-caps again a little while ago.

Reading the patch notes, they've disabled taking down resource towers and cathedral keep roofs in the interest of "performance" - Does this mean I won't encounter 3 load screens just riding from KC to Arrius any more? Somehow, I kinda doubt it... lol
    PS4NA
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which? Why?

Reason given is GM tired of lag and stuff not working with massive AD/DC zergs in the 30 day.
    GM needs better internet. Aside from load screens, I really don't see regular lag in Cyrodiil any more. Game's pretty fluid for me these days, even when the entire DC server rolls up to Chalman.

I'll be happy to support guild pushes in the 7-day, but I'm homing the 30-day.
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Which? Why?

GM needs better internet. Aside from load screens, I really don't see regular lag in Cyrodiil any more. Game's pretty fluid for me these days, even when the entire DC server rolls up to Chalman.

I'll be happy to support guild pushes in the 7-day, but I'm homing the 30-day.

Same, I tend to run more with the Warriors anyway.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sabina175 wrote: »
    Miswar wrote: »

That wohn't change a thing on eu server side. There is ridicilious amount of AD almost 24/7 in vivec.

They mostly rubbish players running 2-3 group zergs and night capping the map.

ZoS really need to start sorting this night capping issue out and have a strong feeling that population bars have been broken for longtime now.

If people are looking for non skilled zerg surfing 24/7 than AD is way to go in EU side.

The campaign is somewhat of an joke at the moment on 'eu server.... unfortunately

it's tough at times @sabina175 and @Miswar ...because i'm on during EU server "off-hours" (it's like 5 or 6 in the morning over in Europe at the time i play) - i'm in between not caring about being gated - just so i have someone to fight against, and, wishing that there was more balance...

i play DC on the EU server (i will be creating my two new necromancers in both the EP and AD alliance, but, i won't bring them in to the 30 day cp map), and, on more than a few occasions AD has had us gated, and, were camping both rayles and warden just to make sure we couldn't get any footholds in to cyrodiil...

it can be discouraging trying to siege a keep with only 3 or 4 people and finding out there are more people inside your own home keeps defending than what you have to attack with...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 4, 2019 6:52PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't get to kill a dragon last night, but, saw a dead one on the ground...it looked very cool...

now have a new EU AD toon:
    Geo's Nordic Night (nord, future vamp, magicka necro)

and a new EU EP toon:
    Geo's Deadman (dunmer, future werewolf, stamina necro)

should have them pvping in about a week...

i was aware of DC's Deadman comics, but, as soon as i heard about the new class my first thought was:
    tenor.gif?itemid=12408810

weird, but really fun movie...
    Edited by geonsocal on June 5, 2019 6:52PM
  • Lokirules
    Lokirules
    ✭✭✭
    I’m actually really digging the imp city campaigns had a 35 minute fight in the sewers with a blue Zerg of lowbie necros was incredibly fun and brought back memories of Imps launch
    I’m a Farmer so what
  • sabina175
    sabina175
    ✭✭
    I still wasn t in new campaign. Real life n making a necroheal toon kept me from it. I wonder who pledged themself to EP for this campaign as I saw a well known AD in old Vivec a few days in a row being a member of a known EP only guild. But I think it will be 2 weeks at least before one can tell how the changes with new super weapon and alliance lock work out.
    @ geonsocal if I m in campaign I play mostly eu prime time hours or in the afternoon. As I m working i just can t do/help with nightcap :(.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you’re out there Wazz. GF. Not really. Get you next time. Gonna bring some more friends. Soon as I find some. The under 50 was fun af yesterday. Except the ten minute ride to get my butt whooped. That part kind of blows. Skull spamming necromancers everywhere. I should have made a healer.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deja vu bird spamming. lol
    Sniping the blast bones skele is fun though.
    Edited by TequilaFire on June 6, 2019 4:28PM
  • sabina175
    sabina175
    ✭✭
    necro heal will probably be really nice. Not rly lvled and no pvp so far. But I love it already 😍
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree with @dotme. Without IC in the mix, I haven't had any lag during big fights. Feels just like pre-IC days. And Yes WTF after waiting to get in to Cyro, we're almost gated. Where in the world do players disappear to now without IC? Fortunately, after an hour, EP took back Chim scroll and then crowned Emp. Granted AD dropped to 2 bars, but don't know what happened to DC with 3 bars. Madden's group tried their best to stop the Emp push, but we finally got them at Alessia even with AD joining the fight.

And Yes I'm a skull, bird and Jesus beam spammer... :D
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was hanging out in NA cp IC last night...

had some good fun, was able to tail a few other red players around the districts and fight and collect stones...

it was funny, a couple of times I lost the other 2 or 3 players I was shadowing - suddenly I was all on my lonesome with about 6k stones...needless to say had to go in to sneak mode with my magplar...

thank goodness for those stealthy rogue pots, it's hard to be sneaky on a magplar :p
    Edited by geonsocal on June 12, 2019 6:19PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of new names I don't recognize in EP chat. Could be a lot of players changing their PSN I assume.

And when someone makes a salty comment to another player, it's funny seeing the question: "Who are U?" And the reply, "I've been playing since launch?" And I'm thinking..but I don't recognize your PSN and I've been playing since launch, too. No one wants to fess up they changed their PSN I think...
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • sabina175
    sabina175
    ✭✭
    yes, the name changes. Annoying. I m playing not since launch but good 18 months on EP (eu). Some are really new. And others are anyones guess who they were before. Also suddenly u ve "new" people lfg in guild chat. In our usual group we just go by the old name, as soon as we figured out who it was before.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had quite the eye opening experience yesterday...

took my brand spanking new EP Deadman in to the under 50 EU campaign...wasn't going to really do any fighting, but, saw one of our keep gates was being sieged to re-capture...

galloped off at the speed of a snail (god, i had forgotten just how painful low mount speed can be in cyrodiil)...made it to the keep and there were a couple of other players sieging the inner wall to the keep...

as soon as i saw fire ballistas being used, i knew there might be some trouble...turns out - in under 50 pvp - pvdooring ain't that easy :)

there were 3 of us (myself level 10, some level 26 and a level 40) - we had no prayer of fighting those npcs and taking that keep...

i don't know - i hadn't really bought any siege equipment yet with this new character, but, i'm going to need to learn to use the siege equipment a lot more in the under 50 campaign - to even be able to pvdoor...