The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DELETE THIS THREAD, please

• Tgj808b14_ESO
    Hey I would love to join your guild. Im active and can fill my slots immediately.
    @tgj808
  • Joethetoe
    Joethetoe
    Soul Shriven
    If there is still room, shoot me an invite please @joethetoe
  • CowboyJim93
    CowboyJim93
    Soul Shriven
    @Higuchi I will be away for awhile. I'm out for a 2 week drill and won't be home until the 23rd
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    @Higuchi I will be away for awhile. I'm out for a 2 week drill and won't be home until the 23rd

Ok, Guys!I believe that must be cleared up!
    1 I left the guild about a month ago but wrote to the guildmaster that i would continue managing the mainpage of this thread (no response from him)
    2 I have no idea if any of you, after my departure, were invited to the guild or not (still no response from the GM @BigRedRobe)
    3 As there is not a thing on his side , not a line, not a dialog, nothing, I presume this thread will be deleted!
    Wish you all, guys, good luck in finding a good trade guild, a different from this one, and all the blessings from the Divines ! :)
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)