The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Re: [Incident: 190610-006172] I have fallen through the scenery in Orcrest (i can report where it is

madmacb16_ESO
madmacb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Sorry to be so impatient but its a new expansion an im in withdrawl heheh

Would it be possible to move me anywhere but here because the unstuck methid fails due to error 318
im spamming Invalid location whilst i fall :-(

Sorry for being a pest :)
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a potential fix.

1. Make a few potions of ravage health on an alt. Mail them to a friend and have them bounce it back to you.
    2. Log onto the perma falling toon.
    3. Slot equilibrium if you have it unlocked (a bit of a longshot)
    4. Pull those ravage health pots out of your mail.
    5. Cast equilibrium as much as you can to lower your health then chug the ravage health pot to finish you off.
    6. Resurrect at wayshrine.
  • madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thank you for very creative idea :)

but for so many reasons i cant even try this
    main one being error 318 cuts in very fast

i need some help moving me or killing me i spent hours brainstorming ideas

in orcrest dont hug the wall to the left to try and sneek by the mobs or i will be seeing you at the fall fest

Mac

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @madmacb16_ESO

We've sent you a message to help with your stuck character.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • madmacb16_ESO
    madmacb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have replied with the requested info and i want to thank you for your help