The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to log into support section of the website

Bloodraven187
Bloodraven187
✭✭✭
So I can log into my account profile just fine, I can log into Bethesda.net and Bethesda launcher just fine. I can get into the game no problem, all using the same credentials. But when I go from my account profile or the forums where I am logged in to the support page it prompts me to log in. Once I enter my credentials again, the same ones I use across the board, it prompts me for an access code, despite nowhere else in the site doing so. When I enter the code emailed to me, both manually and with a copy paste, it kicks back invalid login. Every single time. I tried account recovery, made a ticket for it, it gave me a reference number, but no confirmation email a ticket was created and no tickets listed in my support ticket history. i even tried signing up again on the off chance it used a different credential database, but it just brings me to my already existing account profile. I am trying to submit a ticket for a guild name changes, which can't be done in game, but because of this i can't submit any tickets on the support site. Advice?
Edited by Bloodraven187 on June 7, 2019 4:40PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to try a different browser, @Bloodraven187, to see if that yields better results.

Because logging a Support ticket uses your in-game credentials. If you can log into the game fine, then starting a ticket should work.

Remember that your forums account is independent of your in-game account. Using the same user name/password for both is not recommended.
  • Bloodraven187
    Bloodraven187
    ✭✭✭
    That was it @Tailof2Cities. "Apparently Chrome doesn't care for their support site..