The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Takeaway Broth-Large Difference Between Tooltip Stats And What’s On The. char Screen

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
My crafting guy just made some takeaway broth for my new toon. Just leveled the guy up to 50.
Made the broth and my new guy just used one. The stats on the broth tooltip show as max health by 3326, recovery 406. Max stamina 3080, recovery 388.
On my char screen, the stats show as max health 2834, recovery 346, max stamina 2625, recovery 288.
Anyone know why the there is such a difference ?
Thx

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provisioning effects are scaled based on your level.

Even though you're level 50, are you CP160 yet?

Might want to post a screenshot so that forum-goers can troubleshoot for you ...
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my CP 810 toon, there is a huge difference on the tooltip stats of orzonga bear haunch, and tooltip of the active food buff on the character Screen which is far lower. Luckily it does seem to give the right amount when the total stats are added up.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see this issue as well. Please fix it.