Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is it possible to run nBlackrose arena alone?

Nick1620
Nick1620
✭✭
hi, 2 months i ve been looking for group to blackrose arena, everyday i log in and spam in zone and guildchat, i ask friends, but noone wants to run it. so question is - is it possible or not to run blackrose by 1 dd?
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »

but it takes so much time and wings are not reflecting now, i ll try but it s annoying
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think you can complete it solo. Yes a few of the first stages sure. But whats the point of that?
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Nick1620
    Nick1620
    ✭✭
    I dont think you can complete it solo. Yes a few of the first stages sure. But whats the point of that?

i need weapons, but it s impossible to find a group on pc eu, and there is no arenas finder
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nick1620 wrote: »

i need weapons, but it s impossible to find a group on pc eu, and there is no arenas finder

Yes thats what I ment with whats the point of that since weapons only drop after completion. Also normal wont give u the perfected version.
    im on pc eu. I can try run it with you but not normal only vet and I am gonna take the destro staff _:D
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing a video on youtube where some1 soloed it on a pet sorc.

I am guessing that is the key - pets. So they will die to one-shot mechanics and not you.
    I wonder if this is posible on a WW.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember seeing a video on youtube where some1 soloed it on a pet sorc.

I am guessing that is the key - pets. So they will die to one-shot mechanics and not you.
    I wonder if this is posible on a WW.

Normal has barely anything that oneshots.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)