Necro themed house

gresiac
gresiac
✭✭✭✭
Hey i have 40k crowns and i finnaly want to buy my first big house. wich one comes close for the necro ?
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dark brotherhood cave...the erstwhle sanctuary...excuse my spelling it's late. And I think the Dark elf place ..ebonheart chateau i think would make good spooky places.

• Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah dark brotherhood one, or the cold harbour one are gloomy...
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daggerfall manor can be be made to be an extremely spooky place because of its dark stone work and architecture
  • Gothrock
    Gothrock
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, these three are the closest. If you are from PC EU I can show my vampire themed Daggerfall Outlook, maybe you could use some ideas.
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gothrock wrote: »
    Yes, these three are the closest. If you are from PC EU I can show my vampire themed Daggerfall Outlook, maybe you could use some ideas.

Hey, Im from eu Whats your ingame id ?
  • Gothrock
    Gothrock
    ✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »
    Gothrock wrote: »

Hey, Im from eu Whats your ingame id ?

@Gothrock
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want a house that’s currently not for sale, just write a ticket and they’ll probably sell it to you but only unfurnished. That’s what they told me when I was able to buy the Summerset Boat. They were super polite!

The Dark Brotherhood cave is suuuuper cool
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on June 5, 2019 5:34PM
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current prototype necro-themed house is my Lunar Champion Home.
    in-game ID: @omnido if anyone wants to poach some ideas. :smile:
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Necro house will be the Exorcised Coven Cottage.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main