Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hi help me with FINAL ASSAULT QUEST!

GreatPlayer
GreatPlayer
✭✭✭
I accidentally canceled final assault quest! Now i Cant find the NPC that will help me start the quest again, PLS HELP ME
  • GreatPlayer
    GreatPlayer
    ✭✭✭
    The "final assault" QUEST is the lvl 49 quest in coldharbour!
  • gmmerrill
    gmmerrill
    Soul Shriven
    The NPC is just before the last wayshrine in the north before the force field. I don't know If you can teleport to that shrine and go back thru the field. FYI, if you abandon this quest in the statue room it automatically teleports you back to the NPC.
  • GreatPlayer
    GreatPlayer
    ✭✭✭
    ok
  • GreatPlayer
    GreatPlayer
    ✭✭✭
    gmmerrill wrote: »
    The NPC is just before the last wayshrine in the north before the force field. I don't know If you can teleport to that shrine and go back thru the field. FYI, if you abandon this quest in the statue room it automatically teleports you back to the NPC.

I have all the wayshrine and do you know if this will work even if I abandoned this quest? Because I remember I was using the daedric fire to light the room, when i abandoned it!

• ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, everyone. We are aware of the issue with this quest, and we're currently investigating. In order to provide an update as efficiently as possible, we're going to close this thread and suggest that you keep an eye on this megathread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.