Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Death by Warhorn recruiting. End game trials guild.

cosplayerrain
cosplayerrain
✭✭
We are currently recruiting members.
Vmol hm team meets Tuesdays/Thursdays 8 pm-10 pm est looking for 1 magblade that hits 50k+ with strong vmol experience and survivalbility backyard running (must know both sides just in case)
This team went through a transformation due to loosing 4 core members who switched to pc permanently.
This team could possibly be looking for a stamblade that hits 55k with war machine. Will need good subs as well.
We will have a tank out for a month, so if you have great experience tanking vmol then message me as well. We will be going to vhof afterwards.

Also we have a progression vmol group that meets Monday and Wednesday from 8 pm to 10 pm est that’s looking for a stamblade. Must hit around 45k dps.

Send parses to forbidden sk1es on Xbox please. I do not check this often.

We use band app for communication and grouping
Edited by cosplayerrain on March 8, 2019 1:35PM
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Needing 1 stamblade hitting 45k+ for our vmol progression team on Monday and Wednesday 8 pm to 10 pm est.
    needing 1 magblade hitting 50k+ for Tuesday Thursday 8 pm est to 10 pm est
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Needing a stamplar instead for Tuesday Thursday team or a magblade
    Edited by cosplayerrain on March 17, 2019 4:24PM
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Looking for a tank with main tank experience for vhof. I’m currently tanking it but I prefer to heal it. Monday and Wednesday 8-10 pm est. looking for 1 magdps for Friday vcr team 7:45 pm est to 10 pm est. 50k+ dps.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Atm looking for a healer for our sunspire team. Monday’s and Wednesday’s 8-10 pm est. needing a tank and 2 dps for Thursday Friday vcr team 8-10 pm est.
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    Atm looking for a healer for our sunspire team. Monday’s and Wednesday’s 8-10 pm est. needing a tank and 2 dps for Thursday Friday vcr team 8-10 pm est.

ill join your vcr as a tank