The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost all my old characters/crown purchases. Can't log in to submit ticket.

Aulakauss
Aulakauss
✭✭
So, I just made a new character. Part way in, I noticed I don't have my old Crown store mount. Later, stopped by the bank.. and it's empty. Kick back to login to see if I can check bank on my original character and all of them are gone but the one I was just on.

Went to submit a support ticket and it tells me I've logged in from a new device and it sent an email to the linked address on account, which I no longer have access to. Please, tell me someone here can help. If I've literally lost everything I've ever done on this game since it launched, I'm just done.
"It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aulakauss

You can submit a ticket through our account recovery page by following the steps below.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post