The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Overwhelming surge Set - internal CD and dot damage?

DokThor90
DokThor90
✭✭✭
Hey,

hast OS set an internal cooldown and is the proc damage classified as dot damage?

Thanks
  • DokThor90
    DokThor90
    ✭✭✭
    Any1?
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk but that set is low key op af
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No cooldown and yes it counts as a DoT--it used to proc skoria until they changed the way proc sets interact with each other a couple patches ago.
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea its classed as a dot - it used to proc sloads and skoria all in one big jucy explosion
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. I use it in BG's and can hit 9k on one player before timer is up...
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This set is cheese
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    This set is cheese

Velveeta
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still don't understand why some "proc sets" can proc other proc sets. (say that five times fast)

Leeching and Bahraha's Curse can proc Valkyn.

I think it has something to do with how certain proc sets can't crit (ie: Leech/Bahraha) while others can (I think Overwhelming still can).
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still don't understand why some "proc sets" can proc other proc sets. (say that five times fast)

I think it has something to do with how certain proc sets can't crit (ie: Leech/Bahraha) while others can (I think Overwhelming still can).
    Huh? Overwhelming can't crit, and if leeching and bahara are still proccing Skoria then it's a bug.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »

Huh? Overwhelming can't crit, and if leeching and bahara are still proccing Skoria then it's a bug.

OS can too crit, may be bugged but have had friend confirm in recap.
    NyassaV wrote: »
    This set is cheese

Yes. However, still not as cheese as a Zoo Pet Sorc hiding behind mobile LOS in BG's or a Snipe spamming NB from Cloak in BG's...definitely not as cheese as live (Console) DB+S2W. OS is definitely performing well, but is not any cheesier than other sets/skills that are flat out OP
    *Cough *Cough Mage's Wrath spammers for kill steals
  • SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean magsorcs get the 5pc for free with that matriach but thats not really relevant to your question. Q1: no, Q2: yes