The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

For Gods sake

twilightwarrick
twilightwarrick
✭✭✭
Can you please fix your buggy mess of a game. had to abandon 2 dungeons , due to getting stuck and couldn't get free, and yes I used unstuck.
then returned to my quest and got dumped out half way though and will have to restart, loss of an entire xp scroll. come on eso
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you use map to teleport yourself to the dungeon you're in or teleport to team mate? Should put you back in the start of the dungeon.
  • twilightwarrick
    twilightwarrick
    ✭✭✭
    oddbasket wrote: »
    Did you use map to teleport yourself to the dungeon you're in or teleport to team mate? Should put you back in the start of the dungeon.

no when I used unstuck on both occasions I got dumped out of the game and when I returned the group option has gone great isn't it
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you restart your router?
    Lethal zergling
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a classic case of user error. Please L2P before posting anything bad about ZOS or this game. Thank you.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unsync your controller and while standing exactly 6’ from Xbox do a backflip and handstand. Hold position in handstand for 30 seconds, unplug console for 1 minute, reconnect console and sync controller. This will solve absolutely nothing.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    This is a classic case of user error. Please L2P before posting anything bad about ZOS or this game. Thank you.
    That reminds me of the other day. I fell in a hole, somewhere in Greenshade or something. I had just used a shrine and didn't feel like spending the money on a teleport out, so I logged off. Next day I logged in and some other poor bugger was in the hole with me.

So I was all like, "What are you doing here?" "This isn't a good place to be"

"I live here now".

Then I teleported out and ran back to the edge of the hole and shouted down to the person, "I'm free! I'm free! I'm freeeeeeeee!" [falls in hole again]

"Oh, sh#@".
    Lethal zergling
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    XxCaLxX wrote: »
    Unsync your controller and while standing exactly 6’ from Xbox do a backflip and handstand. Hold position in handstand for 30 seconds, unplug console for 1 minute, reconnect console and sync controller. This will solve absolutely nothing.

but please make a video and post it
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit confused as to exactly what happened, OP. I understand you're frustrated but it makes it hard to understand what happened when you just sort of rant about it without giving more details.

What dungeons were you in? Were they 4-man public dungeons like Fungal Grotto, group public dungeons like Forgotten Crypts, or public delves like Lady Llarel's Shelter? Were you doing the quests inside the dungeon(s), or doing a quest that just took you into them? When you said you got 'dumped out of the game', do you mean you were booted from the dungeon(s), or that the game actually crashed on you and you had to log back in? What happened when you used /stuck? Did you use /stuck or did you do /unstuck, as /unstuck isn't a command. If you typed /unstuck and nothing happened, that's why; the actual command is /stuck. What do you mean by "the group option was gone"? Were you in a group but no longer in one when you returned?
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That reminds me of the other day. I fell in a hole...

Funny story, but just for future reference, if you open your friend list or any guild roster, you can right-click any of those people and teleport to them for free. It won't take you to the specific wayshrine you want, but it DOES take you to A wayshrine for free, and from there you can port wherever.

Way better than logging out or living in a hole. ;)
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny story, but just for future reference, if you open your friend list or any guild roster, you can right-click any of those people and teleport to them for free.
    Thanks, I didn't know that worked on guildmates.
    No way, the hole was great. Stay out of my hole.

Lethal zergling
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny story, but just for future reference, if you open your friend list or any guild roster, you can right-click any of those people and teleport to them for free.
    Stay out of my hole.

That's what she said....
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, no need to get all hole-ier than thou about it. XD
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you restart your router?

If I could drop you a thousand awesomes I would. Epic f'in response
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what she said....

I don't think we're getting the hole story here.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now hole'd it just a minit here....

• thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    Put it in a bag of rice
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No WAY? I stayed in the hole I fell in for two weeks real time due to this. Almost quit playing.
  • twilightwarrick
    twilightwarrick
    ✭✭✭
    now the whole game has crashed completely great
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended!
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    now the whole game has crashed completely great

That's actually a good thing. It seems counter intuitive. No other company runs code that way, but for ESO, game crash just means the game is clearing it's throat.

Should run just fine afterwards, for 15, maybe 25 whole minutes.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *False Gods
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    it makes it hard to understand what happened when you just sort of rant about it without giving more details.

No, no, no. That's called "discussing an issue."
    And we're not supposed to judge other people who come to the forum to "discuss an issue."
    Shame on you.

/sarcasm

• twilightwarrick
    twilightwarrick
    ✭✭✭
    anyone else having an issue im in New Zealand and getting error 210
  • twilightwarrick
    twilightwarrick
    ✭✭✭
    likely an update issue
  • Mago
    Mago
    ✭✭
    This has happened to me twice in the past week. The first time I used the command unstuck and I was teleported to the beginning of the dungeon and the second time when I tried to use the command the game left for the login screen. So when I finally managed to enter I was no longer in the group.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put your money where your mouth is or nothing will get done.