The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Finder Not Showing Guild

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
Our guild was one of the first guilds under the pvp heading of the guild finder. However, when I look back now, our listing isn't available under the pvp heading. Please advise how to get our guild BACK on that listing without having to filter. We do show up when a filter is selected but not the primary filter (PvP). We only show up when you have selected the secondary filter (balanced) and no other filters.

I also noticed a change in some EP tabard designs on the guild finder (not sure about AD and DC tabards). The tabards do not look as intended. I've noticed that our tabard (several other EP tabards as well) is showing superimposed over the top design the bottom half of the tabard. Why is that appearing that way? That isn't the design. If this is something as a player that we can fix, please let me know as I would like to have my guild show up when someone is looking for a pvp guild, I would also like to have it show up when you select no filters at all under the all guild listing as well as having the tabard design show the one we paid for.

@ZOS_GinaBruno not sure which moderator takes care of these to pass them along, but tagged you, Gina as you're the big boss. :smile:
Edited by Earthewen on May 31, 2019 4:08PM
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably need to address this ZOS, I see multiple issues up with guild finder tool and you just introduced it. Guilds have gone as far as telling you what the issues are, I can not imagine rolling out a new feature and having the feature fall completely flat out of the gate.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »
    Probably need to address this ZOS, I see multiple issues up with guild finder tool and you just introduced it. Guilds have gone as far as telling you what the issues are, I can not imagine rolling out a new feature and having the feature fall completely flat out of the gate.

yep. Hopefully, this will get passed along to the powers that be.
    Edited by Earthewen on May 31, 2019 4:08PM
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else found the Guild Finder a bit clunky?
  • AyleidSage
    We can't even get our guild to show up in the guild finder, so "clunky" is a gross understatement. "Embarassingly slipshod" and "par for the course" seem more accurate to me.