Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Saphery - Daggerfall Covenant friendly PvX (PvP/PvE) Guild

• MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE THIS GUILD😍😍😍😍😍
  • Taakinata
    Taakinata
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am a bit of a casual when it comes to playtime, some weeks I have a load of time, other weeks I am knee deep in study or working quite late, as well as having to juggle family commitments.

I usually play a couple of nights a week. Usually, when my wife is playing ESO on the Xbox:) I have just come across from the US servers and looking to make the European servers my home. Though over the summer break it may sporadic depending upon fatherly activities. Just so there is no confusion, I play on the PC;)

Your guild sounds like it could be a home for me!

my user id is, @Taakinata, if you want to have a chat about requirements and stuff!

• Mr_Stormtrooper
    Mr_Stormtrooper
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, do you guys do vet trials regularly ? And if so do you have any requirements for them ? I'm a Cp 450 magblade just completly tired of doing normal trials. Already have end build (siroria+zaans+sorrow) all gold except jewerly, and done vHoF, I'm a fast learner.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Hi, do you guys do vet trials regularly ? And if so do you have any requirements for them ? I'm a Cp 450 magblade just completly tired of doing normal trials. Already have end build (siroria+zaans+sorrow) all gold except jewerly, and done vHoF, I'm a fast learner.

Were still quit a new guild and neither ''just'' wanna do trials. In other words this means were not having the strenght yet normal trials (lack of players) let alone doing harder vet trials. IT would be cool i we could do here and there trials soon but doing them regulary is unlikely since were no pve guild. We do currently more like dungeons and imperal city pvp then trials cause those simple dont need 12 players of fixed roles at the same time online to do them withotu adding randoms^^

SO if your interested into a guild which wants to run trials especially vet ones regulary, Saphery wont make you happy even in the future. Our goal is not to just spend our entire time into one aspect of the game and rather do some trials., some dungeons, battlegrounds cyrodiil pvp and so forth, were no dedicated trial guild and never will be^^

Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Taakinata wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a bit of a casual when it comes to playtime, some weeks I have a load of time, other weeks I am knee deep in study or working quite late, as well as having to juggle family commitments.

I usually play a couple of nights a week. Usually, when my wife is playing ESO on the Xbox:) I have just come across from the US servers and looking to make the European servers my home. Though over the summer break it may sporadic depending upon fatherly activities. Just so there is no confusion, I play on the PC;)

Your guild sounds like it could be a home for me!

my user id is, @Taakinata, if you want to have a chat about requirements and stuff!

Sorry for the late response, was busy a bit last two days and forgot to check forum. Anywayi will contact you ingame :)
    Main founder of ''The Last Roses, WIldfire Savages, Desert Pirates and Saphery''

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    boing :D

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    We got by now a guildhall with a two Dps dummys (3mil + 6mil), a Transmute station to change traits on gear, an otufit station, and so far 1 dlc crafting station (pelinal). The guildhall will be expended next with julianos set.

The guildhall should be a place which especially helps out with players which dont have a dummy for dps testing or players without certain dlcs such as Clockwork City to transmute or not having acces to some good dlc sets without buying the dlc themself :)

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    46 players reached, 4 more for our guildstore :)

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumb :p

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump :o

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    today our guild has reached 52 players and has now acces to the guildstore. happy trading, as some would say now^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumby :o

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumpy^^

• Kristo33
    Kristo33
    ✭✭
    Helo, Played ESO while ago, not that mutch tho, around 250h so Im quite noobbut I really liked it. Then after Summerset I took brake and been on it since. So, there are lot of relearning and remembering to do. Only thing I did not like in ESO was guild system, In other MMO´s I am used to be in one guild and finding social guild where people like to do stuff together was hard to find, since people keep jumping around and even if you see sameone online, they may not actually be "online" for that guild etc, etc. It was so confusin for me. Now game is patching again and soon be ready to launch. I am looking social, (noob)friendly people to join.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Kristo33 wrote: »
    Helo, Played ESO while ago, not that mutch tho, around 250h so Im quite noobbut I really liked it. Then after Summerset I took brake and been on it since. So, there are lot of relearning and remembering to do. Only thing I did not like in ESO was guild system, In other MMO´s I am used to be in one guild and finding social guild where people like to do stuff together was hard to find, since people keep jumping around and even if you see sameone online, they may not actually be "online" for that guild etc, etc. It was so confusin for me. Now game is patching again and soon be ready to launch. I am looking social, (noob)friendly people to join.

hello there, well we are new player friendly and such yet sadly like any other guild we do have this issue aswell that many of our members tend to not care about ''our chat'' our acticitys and so forth so if you do mind this i sadly cant recommend saphery... dumb guild system

• Kristo33
    Kristo33
    ✭✭
    I do not mind if there are some, but I meant more like if you log into game and there are 30 people online and nobody bother to say hello back.
  • Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Kristo33 wrote: »
    I do not mind if there are some, but I meant more like if you log into game and there are 30 people online and nobody bother to say hello back.

ohh nahh -..we dont even have close to 30 on at once rn^^ would be dififcult with the given guild size atm^^

anyway if i may aks what is your ingame user id?

sorry for slow response ...busy week :c

• Everrsor
    Everrsor
    hey,what time the guild is usually active. im in gmt+2 time zone

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    Everrsor wrote: »
    hey,what time the guild is usually active. im in gmt+2 time zone

your in the same timezone as me and to answer the question... its difficult. id claim if theres an average its around gmt+2 but at timesat this time noone is on but at ..maybe some random afternoon time lots are on.
    our scheduled activitys will be in te same timezone as you though. usually around 9pm gmt+2 . (can change here nad there a few hours)

overall our guilds actvitiy is very based on the given day rather then an average.. some days are qutie empty while others in comparsion are many on.

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumb

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumpy^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    I just made a very basic guild teaser to show you guys a very little of what we have done so far. Once i got enough clips i will make a proper trailer most likely^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bumpy^^

• Skygirlx
    Skygirlx
    bump