Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr launch time (UK)

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Anyone know the time elsweyr will go live on xbox on 4th june. Dont know if its worth taking the day off work if the the servers all gonna be down until the evening
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The servers will probably be down the whole day, and finish like always, around evening (patch days), unless it will be extended (i remember that my time it always ends around 19:00, i am +3 in time zone) but maybe xbox has different times than pc. I would still expect an 8 hours maintenance.
    Edited by zvavi on May 28, 2019 8:54PM
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the time elsweyr will go live on xbox on 4th june. Dont know if its worth taking the day off work if the the servers all gonna be down until the evening

I would suggest taking the next day off work, rather than 4th. Servers are often unavailable throughout much of the day on an update day.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 4, 02:00 UTC – June 4, 09:00 UTC
    PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 4, 02:00 UTC) – June 4, 09:00 UTC

9:00am UTC = 10:00am BST

Don't know the time though, probably 2:00pm BST, if ZOS could confirm, that would be great, thanks.

Hope the size is no more than a few GB. :D
    PS4/PS5/EU