The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will scalecaller crates be coming back for the Elsweyr release

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
As above will scalecaller crates be coming back for the Elsweyr release as they will go perfect with my necro need a bone mount please o:)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would seem like a wise time to do it for the extra attention they would get.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the next Crown Crates season is going to be Bandaari Pedlar Crates. It is quite probable that some other Crown Crates will come back for a limited time during the season too.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »
    I believe the next Crown Crates season is going to be Bandaari Pedlar Crates. It is quite probable that some other Crown Crates will come back for a limited time during the season too.

I hate bandaari ones. 🤮 they seem so plain and boring. Especially following the lame ones we just got. But you are right though.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecaller returns would we awesome.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've just watched my screenshots ( I usually preview crates everytime they return to store), and if I didn't miss any, the next seasons to return should be Flame Atronach and Dwarven. Last time they both returned almost full year ago, in August 2018. It's time!

Logically it would be perfect time to return Reaper's Harvest for skeletal mounts thought :) They returned in October 2018.

And I'm also eagerly waiting for Scalecaller crates, although they've returned in December 2018; I have fear that they might return only closer to winter :'(

We can only hope for some good August store showcase :)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been looking at the datamine, and given the theme of the upcoming crate season... I have my reasons to think that it might be game over for some seasons. Nothing to prove this mind. Just an educated guess.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on July 14, 2019 8:34PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No