The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New and returning player welcome thread (Current players say hello!) - Greymoor Edition

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martinfort wrote: »
    Returning to the game for the first time in about 4 years, last I played was when Imperial city came out??

Anywho, I didn't get far then, but I plan on making up for that now, putting back together my list of guilds and trying to tackle the gold game again, Working on leveling a necro and having a blast! I have a fire burning to tear into this game even hotter than when I first played. Hope I am able to tackle all the new content without trouble and re-root myself with new friends and experiences.

There is now a nice guild search feature in the game (for PC - the consoles will get it when they get Elsweyr), and I've *just* started a thread to help people of any platform make friends: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/476212/make-a-friend-thread :smiley:

Welcome back and have fun!
    Edited by tinythinker on May 27, 2019 2:02PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Returning after an 8 month hiatus for health reasons. I have a lot of respecs to do for my Stam DK, Templar Healer, Warden Healer and Magika Sorc....phew!!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tezzaa wrote: »
    Returning after an 8 month hiatus for health reasons. I have a lot of respecs to do for my Stam DK, Templar Healer, Warden Healer and Magika Sorc....phew!!

Welcome back :)

Hope that means your health has evened out or improved :blush:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    Tezzaa wrote: »

Welcome back :)

Hope that means your health has evened out or improved :blush:

It does, thank you.

Trying to make sense of the changes and alter toons accordingly.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to my homeland travellers.

Enjoy our warm sands, bright sunshine, angry dragons, fine wines and noticeable lack of dogs.

Do not though rub a Khajiit belly without asking. This is a great cultural insult and may result in the immediate loss of limbs.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy our warm sands, bright sunshine, angry dragons, fine wines and noticeable lack of dogs.

Do not though rub a Khajiit belly without asking. This is a great cultural insult and may result in the immediate loss of limbs.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

*rubs bell--*

ouch!

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

*rubs bell--*

ouch!

Now this one needs to wash the elf out of her claws …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still a little ways from the release of Greymoor, but the free trials and ESO anniversary celebration and Greymoor prologue quest already have some people coming in/back...

Welcome!

• Miukipt
    Miukipt
    Soul Shriven
    I bought this game back in 2017 and have been on and off the game because I mainly played wow. But now that Im completely burned out on wow I came back to this game in force and Im loving it. Every little detail of the game is amusing and all quests are fun to do. Loving my stay so far
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome new players!

So, beta monkey, after first year of more or less strictly PvE, (did some occasional PvP 2014) I've been in PvP 88% of the time. (Need to farm those gears, yawn).

So 2015-2016 was the best PvP experience for me. Awesome Guilds, awesome friends, pretty fluent and good gaming experience. Awesome Guilds and awesome friends are still there <3, the performance and gaming experience however, is not.

I started off on NA server because of friends, but I play from Stockholm, Sweden. Much of my troubles may be chalked up to that fact, but the general performance degradation is unfortunately just adding to that.

In any case, warmest welcome, I know you'll enjoy much of the game, but don't rush it.

K bye.
    uxX6LIv.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Hi and welcome new players!

So, beta monkey, after first year of more or less strictly PvE, (did some occasional PvP 2014) I've been in PvP 88% of the time. (Need to farm those gears, yawn).

So 2015-2016 was the best PvP experience for me. Awesome Guilds, awesome friends, pretty fluent and good gaming experience. Awesome Guilds and awesome friends are still there <3, the performance and gaming experience however, is not.

I started off on NA server because of friends, but I play from Stockholm, Sweden. Much of my troubles may be chalked up to that fact, but the general performance degradation is unfortunately just adding to that.

In any case, warmest welcome, I know you'll enjoy much of the game, but don't rush it.

K bye.
    uxX6LIv.gif

Feels like there might be a Stockholm Syndrome joke here somewhere with Cyrodiil PvP...

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello new and returning players! It's almost time for more of Skyrim :smile:

giphy.gif