Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race did you choose for necromancer?

worrallj
worrallj
✭✭✭✭✭
Also be curious to hear why.

What race did you choose for necromancer? 346 votes

Khajit
17%
Anthony_ArndttheyanceyCaligamy_ESOJarndyceLightspeedflashb14_ESOSincero580b14_ESOWuffyCeruleiAimoraAlienSlofzariaNebthet78CastanamereCoggageKitsusanwhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOElsonsojircris11MasterSpatulamjharperRGFors 62 votes
Argonian
7%
rotaugen454Skuamann9753b16_ESONarthalionphaneub17_ESOthebartlett127peacenoteDymenceShaibaTheTwistedRuneBrowisethScythe_MercerNecrus011old_scopie1945MasterLenmanEsoronorabidmyersPyrrhicJordanStrychnosMADGODMARCH 25 votes
Orc
8%
DTStormfoxJoker99AhPook_Is_HereKayrneThe_AurorTaleof2CitiesWldKardeFivefivesixGhettokidCaff32CloudlessChrysa1isNateS4TyharAztriasOlupajmibananTragedyOAsudaki_esoJobooAGSwishlist14 30 votes
Redguard
3%
NajaratiCyberOnEsoShadowDiscipleVoluptificusKr3doAmyxleexownsxuGrollok76BooPerScOOperDarkerDreamsGrandmaMojaveHeldGanzEgal 12 votes
Breton
21%
SirAndyDeathStalkerdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOSvenjagresiacluen79rwb17_ESOrosendoichinoveb17_ESOTiara_RastarkerealmTanis-StormbinderOmniDoBrunleadem0n1kVexariusPocketNovastuartx13Ghanima_AtreidesellahellabellaThe_ShadowbornKnightpanther 75 votes
Imperial
9%
navystylz_ESOBlueRavenkypranb14_ESOOsteosAedhaubrey.baconb16_ESODemionKorah_EaglecryDrachenfierEvergnarMornaBaineBalticBluesCynnaliaHowlKimchiLord_EomerDracan_Fontommax_onlyafonikricho262Froil 32 votes
Nord
5%
UntrustedExistenzRunkorkoPeekachu99OhtimbarDojohodaLeogonGordon906Shawn_PTMothershed52EvilAutoTechTelvanniWizardArchonLucien_Salty_HighSizvaviAptonothMitaka211SpinkledorfJarl_Ironheart 19 votes
Altmer
7%
alainjbrennanb16_ESODrembo14_ESOAtallantaKolacheHookgrinEaldredSibeniceZombabe1Rex-UmbraVercingetorixNinchiTVDark_Lord_KuroViscous119SydneyGreyAndyRHKeldheirMauinSkogsalfdracul813Grognak524 27 votes
Dunmer
12%
Toast_STSTurelusAsha_11_ESODaiKahnAruneisrfrogg23corpsebladenine9sixRydikkongkimIndorilArwynLlethranAdernathDDemonCyantific87paulsimonpsTravestynoxLadyNalcaryaParaNostramRaddlemanNumber7red_emu 43 votes
Bosmer
6%
RazielSRLauranaeHeadyEdaphonvendeathaTheImperfectblkjagSshadowSscalegepe87vesselwiththepestlePeacatcherLaveniaRoseEngineeringElfAgentOrangeRFiktiusApostateHoboCundu_ErturStormeReignsspacebanditPronto 21 votes
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Nord and khajit, but they are not created yet, since you know, waiting for the game to work to actually buy it
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    I am on console, but my first Necro will be Breton
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    I'm on console too, so waiting, but I already created the appearance will just have to redo it.

Picked Dunmer cause, well, I wanted one of every race and it was down to Dunmer, Orc or Argonian. Dunmer would've prolly been on of my top choices anyway though, they fit the look and feeling that I was going for.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Orc Warrior, Argonian Mage, Khajiit Rogue.
  • MojaveHeld
    MojaveHeld
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    Redguard stamcro and Nord tank. Redguard was the only race i didn't have a character of, so when I decided to make a stamcro, I knew it would be redguard. Their passives also help with sustain, which the stamcro has some issues with. For the tank, I already had an orc DK tank, an argonian sorc tank, an imperial warden tank, an imperial nightblade tank, and a nord templar tank. SO I decided which one's passives I wanted for my necro tank, and nord came out the winner.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    stam argonian werewolf
    at a place nobody knows
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Breton and Bosmer
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton and Redguard. Sustain can be bit rough
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    bismer for sustain
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    and an Orc and a Khajiit.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dunmer, Orsimer, Nord, Redguard, and Breton.
    (I have five necros.)
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    My Necros will be Imperial, Orc and Khajiit.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Argonian tank, because I don't have an Argonian.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    It synergizes so well on healer and magicaka DPS.

My tank is imperial for sustain, cost reduction and perfect tank feel
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it drops on console, I'm going back to Dark Ef B) That new False god set will make them sustainable again B)
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Class seems to come with plenty of sustain, and magnecro looks pretty buggy atm, so am going Dunmer, that way I can try out mag when it seems worthwhile.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nord
    Tank
  • Mesoz
    Mesoz
    ✭✭✭
    Orc
    Orc for stam, and decided on Kahjit for my mag
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton but also Nord. Why? Because it suited the character concepts.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Dunmer, not sure I could choose anything else. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    I was considering Breton or Altmer, but it's the Khajiit homeland. Kinda Khajiit expansion really, plus dragons.

Soo the backstory is something like...

"The dragons are attacking. They burnt our families, the tyrant queen has taken our city! Murdered our king and queen. She uses the power of death against us. I will turn her own power against her! This Khajiit will use her own weapon against her."

Some dark, sinister and revengeful backstory gives you, Necro Cat. :p
    Edited by VDoom1 on May 30, 2019 7:13AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Asha_11_ESO
    Asha_11_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    I picked Dunmer for magicka Necro, and Orc for stam.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    So i could resurrect those who died from Knahaten Flu
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flawed poll assumes only one Necromancer.

Do I answer for my Magicka or Stamina one? :p
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton healer, I love healing and I thought it was ironic, in a way.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    Orc necro stamina DD. I'm really enjoying her a lot. I also made a Breton Magicka Necro DD but haven't levelled her yet just feeding her horsie for a while. I plan to make a necro tank soon but not sure of race yet.
    Edited by wishlist14 on May 30, 2019 7:54AM
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajit
    Critical hit damage with the increased crit change on necromancer execute is too good to miss out for Stamina or Magicka, gonna be switvhing between both
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    Summoning ancestral spirits is an intrinsic part of the culture. In peacetime it's consensual summoning for the purposes of post-mortem communication. In wartime ploughshares get beaten into swords. Issues of consent become less important in war, especially in regard to the enemy. And if the living can be conscripted, why not the dead too? It's an easy story to write.
    PC EU
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    My necromancer is purely role-playing character, drow scout who evaluates if Tamriel is worth raiding for slaves and goodies. So obviously she disguises as dunmer.
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Argonian, because of the Veeskhleel.