The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Been locked out since Sunday pm.

Verwuverhuven
Verwuverhuven
Soul Shriven
Ref.# 140404-049565
I was getting help for my issue then support decided to pass my issue up to a higher level of tech support. I haven't heard from anyone since late Sunday night. I have written four more emails and haven't gotten any response at all.

Here's the problem:
I was playing in the beta and the early-release period. When I picked up my physical Imperial Edition the account page wouldn't accept my codes. I tried about twenty times. I know I had them typed correctly.

I started a support ticket and they entered my codes manually. Everything was great at that point.

When they ended the grace period I was locked out of the client. I got a message telling me to go to my account page and select a subscription. When I opened my account page there wasn't any tab on the left or top for me to click to select a subscription option. I used the windows Snipping Tool to take a picture of my account page. When support replied they said they needed to send it up to a different team of support people.

That was SUNDAY. This is Friday. I paid $100 for a game I can't play. This is totally unacceptable. I would at least understand if someone sent me a note once in a while saying that they were working on it. But I'm getting nothing. I'm getting really annoyed. I can't imagine this would be a tough fix. Just click [ ] HAS GAME in my flipping account file. $100 for a fancy-ish book and 16 inches of gold-ish plastic. Yeah!

I've been treated badly before but this one takes the cake. I already tried to take the game back to Gamestop but they won't touch it because of the codes. I didn't even get a call back when I submitted a call-me form in support. The only leverage I have left is to write to game review sites like PCGamer, GameInformer, and IGN and tell them how I've been ignored for the better part of a week.

This is ridiculous. I hope I'm the only one having this problem because nothing kills sales like thousands of people writing to review mags all pissed-off about bugs and being treated poorly.
  • Verwuverhuven
    Verwuverhuven
    Soul Shriven
    Actually, there's the BBB too. I could write to them. I'd rather not have to though.
  • Verwuverhuven
    Verwuverhuven
    Soul Shriven
    And apparently I'm not going to be getting any help from support/mods/devs here either. Great.
    Edited by Verwuverhuven on April 12, 2014 4:13PM